Having arguments about who was at fault? We will investigate and provide a report that will end the argument. If your arguments have yet not escalated to the court then there is a big chance we can help you and the other driver to settle liability without the stress of court being involved.
We will communicate with the insurance company on your behalf and file the evidence.
For vehicle accidents, it provides a description of how the accident happened so that an insurance adjuster or attorney can make a determination of who is liable for the accident and to what extent.
Every traffic accident is different and therefore the main issue at question is also different. Many times, traffic accident investigations are requested because the insurance adjuster or attorney is given conflicting stories of how the accident actually happened. An engineer is asked to perform an investigation and provide a report with his / her findings.
The engineering report will often include the following information:
- Information furnished by the client
- Evidence observed during the vehicle inspections
- Evidence observed during the accident scene investigation
- Evidence gathered from black box downloads or ECM downloads
- Evidence gathered through open records requests
- Witness statements
- Conclusions on how the accident happened and conclusions that address questions of liability
- Attachments that include supporting evidence (i.e. photographs, drawings, reports, etc.)
If you have any further questions please call: 0403 22 94 30 or send us an email: email@example.com