Best Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair On Sale NOW for $2690!
One of the World’s best Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair is ON Sale now for just $2690!
Gilani Engineering is Australia’s number 1 NDIS disability equipment provider and offers the best lightweight foldable electric wheelchair on the market which is called the Air Hawk. The Air Hawk is the most customisable power wheelchair on the market and is available in the Falcon variation which has a reclining backrest.
In this article we will be discussing the best lightweight foldable electric wheelchair on the market offered by Gilani Engineering whom are business finalists of 2021 for mobility equipment.
THE NEW AIR HAWK is the most adjustable, customisable wheelchair and RE-PROGRAMMABLE Lightweight Foldable Electric wheelchair in Australia!
– Foldable + Airline friendly
– Lightest Weight Electric Wheelchair (23kg NET)
– Heavy Duty (180kg max capacity)
– Extra Wide Seat option (65cm)
– Easily foldable central footplate
– Flip up armrest for easy access
Gilani Engineering is proud to be Australia’s best Mobility Equipment Provider which are the best electric wheelchair Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart, Darwin and Adelaide!
What makes the Air Hawk the Best Power wheelchair?
Well the Air Hawk, is the lightest Weight Best Power wheelchair on the market with a NET Weight of Only 23kg and is the most Heaviest duty with a maximum capacity of 180kg making it suitable for a whole range of people!
At Gilani Engineering, we believe that the best motorised Wheelchairs must be Foldable. Our Air Hawk is foldable and compact making it really easy to store and travel with!
Most electric motorized wheelchairs by comparison weigh upwards of 25kg without batteries and only have a capacity of 100-120kg.
The Best Motorised Wheelchair also known as the Air Hawk is customizable in a multitude of different ways making it suitable for a range of people. Here are some ways you can adjust the Air Hawk to suit you:
- Reprogrammable joystick to change: minimum and maximum speeds, acceleration, joystick sensitivity, horn sound and up to 21 other features!
- The seat and backrest has tension strapping meaning that if you prefer a softer or harder seat or backrest that can be customised with this wheelchair!
- Free Seatbelt: Apart from the Air Hawk’s smart electromagnetic braking system, our electric wheelchairs come with seatbelts for added peace of mind.
Want extras? The best motorised Wheelchair can have up to 30+ additional accessories added on!
- Flip away leg rests to provide leg support and calf cushions for individuals that have limited to no leg mobility. The leg rests can be flipped away for ease of access to the dining table and can be elevated for comfort.
- Detachable head rests can be adjusted in height and positioning and provide support to your neck and head and can be removed when needed.
- Side bags with pockets to fit your small belongings such as your hair accessories, brush, phone or snacks
- Large or small backpacks to store larger belongings
- Under seat computer storage bags that come in medium or large size: They can fit your laptop, your computer, your wallet, your phone or any other personal or valuable belongings as they are hidden safely below the best motorised wheelchairs and can be accessed at any time.
- Bottle Holders: To keep you hydrated on a long day out. This easy to access bottle holder makes it convenient for you to access if you are by yourself.
- Phone Holders: This easy to access phone holder allows you to easily access your phone and have it right next to your hand and allows you to free your hands whilst you are riding.
- Shopping bag hooks: Do you love going shopping so much that you always have too many bags to hold? Well, we have convenient shopping hooks to hold your shopping bags so you do not have to worry. Gilani Engineering are advocates for Independent Living NDIS providers and our aim is to promote independent living.
- Crutch/Walking Stick Holder: Do you also use a walking stick? If you do, then as Independent Living NDIS providers, Gilani Engineering has the solution for you. We have walking stick holders that can easily be attached to your motorised wheelchair.
- Detachable Mirror: There is a detachable mirror available for lightweight foldable electric wheelchair that give you more safety and a peace of mind.
- Electric Wheelchair Pull Rod: A pull rod allows you to pull the lightweight foldable electric wheelchair and turn it into a suitcase!
- Anti-tipping Wheels: Anti Tipping Wheels stop you from tipping and allow extra safety when you are outdoors.
- Travel Bag: Electric Wheelchair Suitcase makes it easy to travel with the wheelchair!
- Bariatric Electric Wheelchairs: A widening kit and custom-made cushion is added to turn this motorised wheelchair into a bariatric wheelchair. The Air Hawk and Falcon Wheelchairs have a maximum weight capacity of 180kg and can be widened 10cm to 57cm between the armrests.
- Falcon Electric Wheelchair: The Falcon Lightweight Foldable Electric Wheelchair is a reclining backrest wheelchair and is a comfortable alternative to the Air Hawk.
- Customisable Cushions: You can choose between different materials, filling, fully customisable dimensions including height, width, depth and much more! Contact us on 02 8740 8963 to receive a free quote for your custom made cushion to suit you.