Power Mobility 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter - EasyGo
4 Wheel Mobility Scooter with deluxe high-back seat, headrest, large pneumatic wheels, alloy wheels, powerful motors and double rear shock. All this and much more make the 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter the best and with the highest performance in its category, a robust scooter of great quality and perfect manoeuvrability for outdoors.
Features of this 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter:
- Large Pneumatic Wheels
- Alloy Wheels
- Adjustable Double Rear Shock Absorption
- Great for Outdoor Use
- Low Consumption LED Lights and Indicators
- High Backseat
- Cushioned Headrest
- Foldable/Flip Up Armrests
- Angle Adjustable Armrests
- Compact with Rigid and Robust Chassis
- Regenerative Electromagnetic Braking System
- Steering Column has Hydraulic Regulation System
- Seat is Adjustable in Height, Width, Length
- 360º Rotation
- Double Rear cushioning
- Rear View Mirrors
- Front Anti Roll Wheels
- Bumpers to Protect From Possible Impact
- Ergonomic Handlebar
- USB Socket
- Storage Basket
Specifications of this 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter:
- Scooter length: 120 cm
- Batteries: 2x32 Ah
- Motor: 350W
- Scooter width (rear wheels): 53 cm
- Maximum speed: 10 km / h
- Total weight: 69 kg
- Maximum autonomy: 33 km
- Seat weight: 14 kg
- Recommended maximum weight: 120 kg
- Base frame weight: 55 kg
- Maximum slope: 21%
- Safety slope: 12%
- Wheel diameter: 26 cm
- Height adjustable seat: YES
- Depth adjustable seat: YES
- Floor-platform height: 130 mm
- Folding backrest: YES
- Color: champagne
- Seat base width: 43 cm
- Seat base depth: 44 cm
- Parts to disassemble: 3
- Clutch lever: YES
- Hydraulic steering column regulator: YES
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How much weight can a mobility scooter hold?
On Average, depending on the scooter, a regular electric mobility scooter can generally vary between 135 to 225kgs. Although This Electric Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 180kgs, it is known for its Powerful Motor and Durability.
2- Can you speed up a mobility scooter?
If you can find a compatible battery that has a higher power output and capacity you can easily get better speeds out of your mobility scooter. Even if you are not comfortable upgrading to a larger battery, simply replacing an old battery can also help get those speeds up.
3- How do I choose an electric scooter?
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.