Power Mobility 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter – EasyGo
4 Wheel Mobility Scooter with deluxe high-back seat, headrest, large pneumatic wheels, alloy wheels, powerful motors and double rear shock. All this and much more make the 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter the best and with the highest performance in its category, a robust scooter of excellent quality and perfect maneuverability for outdoors.
Features of this 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter:
- Large Pneumatic Wheels
- Alloy Wheels
- Double Rear Anti-Tipping Wheels
- Great for Outdoor Use
- Low Consumption LED Lights and Indicators
- Foldable Backseat
- Foldable/Flip-Up Armrests
- Compact with Rigid and Robust Chassis
- Regenerative Electromagnetic Braking System
- The steering Column has a Hydraulic Regulation System
- The seat is Adjustable in Height and width between the armrests
- 360º Rotation
- Foldable Steering Wheel
- Double Rear cushioning
- Front Anti-Roll Wheels
- Bumpers to Protect From Possible Impact
- Ergonomic Handlebar
- Storage Basket
Specifications of this 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter:
- Scooter length: 103 cm
- Batteries: 2×20 Ah
- Battery weight: 2×7.5 kg
- Motor: 200W
- Scooter width: 49 cm
- Maximum speed forward: 7 km / h
- Total weight: 55 kg
- Complete autonomy: 33 km
- Recommended maximum weight: 120 kg
- Base frame weight: 55 kg
- Safety slope: 12 degrees
- Wheel diameter: 9-inch pneumatic
- Height adjustable seat: YES
- Depth adjustable seat: YES
- Floor-platform length: 45 cm
- Folding backrest: YES
- Colour: Black only
- Seat width: 43 cm
- Seat depth: 36 cm
- Parts to disassemble: 3
- Reverse lever: YES
- Hydraulic steering column regulator: YES
- Clearance from the ground level: 5 cm
- charging time: 6 hours
- Range: 25 km
- Tyres: 9 Inches
- Turning radius: 1.25m
Frequently Bundled Together
Spare Battery: $499.00
Spare Charger: $399.00
We are Hire Equipment Sydney providers here to assist you with your mobility needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- How much weight can a mobility scooter hold?
On Average, depending on the scooter, a regular electric mobility scooter can generally vary between 135 to 225kgs. Although This Electric Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 180kgs(varies based on surface and inclines), it is known for its Powerful Motor and Durability.
2- Can you speed up a mobility scooter?
If you can find a compatible battery with higher power output and capacity, you can quickly get better speeds out of your mobility scooter. Even if you are uncomfortable upgrading to a larger battery, replacing an old one can also help speed up those speeds.
3- How do I choose an electric scooter?
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available, so choose depending on your use,
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long-distance travel? For long-distance travel, choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tire condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on the sand, dirt, gravel, or grass? Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? It is always good to compare the area against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTE: Most small mobility scooters can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? Lifts, cars, and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? Dogs, shopping bags, and walkers.. can slow down any mobility scooter.