The natural rehabilitation Air Cushion provides individuals with absolute comfort whilst achieving a natural contour to suit a person's needs.
The innovative air cushions allow for the promotion of blood circulation through the use of uniquely interconnected shapes. The flexible rubber moulds itself to suit the individual's contours and thus reduces any extensive use of body pressure.
The contoured design also enhances the individual's ability to disperse pressure throughout the body rather than one area which can cause injury. As a result, this natural contouring rehabilitation air cushion is used worldwide in physio mat as it provides exceptional support when using mobility wheelchairs as well as all-round support.
The soft pliable material used in this Rohobilitation air cushion enables individuals to make soft contact with the cushions and reduces any harsh contact to the skin.
Benefits of the Rehabilitation Air Cushion
- NATURALLY ADJUSTABLE Rohobilitation Air Cushion - caters to an individual's weight and size. The rehabilitation air cushions contours naturally to suit the body of any individual.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - It is lightweight and easy to handle. There is no major difficulty in carrying the air cushion. It also comes with a strap on both sides for easy access to carry.
- WASHABLE - The rubber material allows for an easy wash with soap and water. The protective cover can also be washed in the washing machine.
- SKIN PROTECTION - The soft texture of the material allows for ideal comfort and provides the utmost aid care solution.
- SHAPE-FITTING - Naturally contours to the shape of your body. Always naturally changing and advancing to suit your needs. It is rated 5-stars for its performance in providing assistance in aged car disability support, rehab, and physio mobility.
- CONVENIENT - You don't need to do anything to the air cushion as it does the contouring itself. The 5-star mobile physio pain support cushion is available in Sydney and Australia wide!
Small Rohobilitation cushion
ONE SIZE SMALL LOW PROFILE CELLS 15" x 17" x 1.9" Single Valve
- Width: 40cm
- Length: 45cm
- Height: 5cm
ONE SIZE LARGE HIGH PROFILE CELL 15" X 17" X 3" Single valve
- Width: 40cm
- Length: 45cm
- Height: 10cm
Not finding the right rehabilitation air cushion?
Did you know Gilani Engineering is a Registered NDIS provider?
Speak to one of our staff today to find out more about how you can utilise your NDIS funding and purchase our cushions.
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a ROHO cushion?
A ROHO Air Cushion is a soft, flexible cushion with inter-connected air cells that distribute pressure evenly across the surface while increasing blood flow.
2-What is the purpose of a ROHO cushion?
The purpose of a ROHO cushion is to decrease the amount of pressure on the sitting area through special technology which allows the air volume to increase and decrease to sculpt to your body's unique contours.
3- Can I use a ROHO cushion for periods of long sitting or do I still need to have some movement or pressure relief?
It is definitely possible to increase sitting times from a few hours up to 16 hours using this ROHO cushion.