Ultra Light Folding Electric Wheelchair Lightweight- Light Wheels
This folding electric wheelchair is very light weight controlled by the joystick. This electric wheelchair is only 14.5Kgs making it one of the lightest electric wheelchairs on the market!
At 14.5 kg (16.4 kg with battery), the Ultra Light is the lightest motorised wheelchair in the world!
The lightweight aluminium frame is sturdy and rust resistant. It is easy to fold and can be carried into a car by most ladies.
Despite the light weight, the Litewheels is powerful enough to brake on slopes and overcome road humps. This is made possible by new, patented and revolutionary lightweight brushless motors!
The chair also comes with an additional Attendant Control throttle mounted on the push handle, allowing a caregiver to control the wheelchair from behind. This is particularly useful for caregivers who themselves are also old, and do not have the strength to push the patient over long distances or up a slope.
The Litewheels now also comes with detachable batteries. This has several advantages:
- Each battery is rated 125WH. Under existing regulations most airlines allow 2 of such batteries on board as carry-on luggage, per passenger, without prior approval.This makes travelling with the wheelchair very much easier. And if you travel with a companion, you can bring 4 batteries.
- Only 1 battery is needed to operate the wheelchair. If it runs out, simply change to the other battery. No worries about accidentally running out of battery, and you can get as many spare batteries as you need.
- Battery is charged separately from the wheelchair. You can leave the wheelchair in the car, and charge the battery in your house.
Highly Recommended for:
Users who need a motorised wheelchair that is both affordable and light enough for a care giver to load into a car/taxi. Also good for households with several steps outside the door.
Transport Suitability Rating:
Motorised Wheelchair Features.
- Each wheelchair comes with 2 easy-to-detach lithium batteries. Tools not required.
- Lightweight, only 14.5 kg without battery, with battery only 15 kg.
- Easy to fold and unfold.
- Attendant control to allow caregiver to drive the wheelchair from behind.
- 2 x 24V, 5.2 AH lithium batteries that travel up to 20 km.
- Top speed of 6 km/h
- Battery rating of 125WH is acceptable by most airlines for carry-on luggage.
- How to Fold and Unfold the Motorised Wheelchair
- How to Detach and Charge the Battery
- How to Push the wheelchair manually and to use Attendant Control
- How to Install the wheelchair
- How to Fold/Unfold the Wheelchair
- The only model on the market with all of these features in 1 product:
- 1. Super Light!
- 2. Flip up armrest
- 3. 8" front wheels and extra-large 12.5" rear wheel for better handling of uneven surfaces and obstacles.
- All of this and still ONLY 14KG including the batteries ready to go!
Specifications of the Auto folding Electric Wheelchair:
- N.W.: 14.5kg
- Motor: 150W*2
- Battery: 24V 5.2AH, lithium battery
- Loading capacity: 100KG
- Gradient: 6 Degrees
- Seat width 44cm
- Seat height: 42cm
- Maximum width: 63cm
- Maximum height: 90cm
- Length folded footrest: 72cm
- Front castor: 8"
- Rear wheel: 12"
- Speed: 6k m/h
- Airplane Friendly
This light auto folding electric wheelchair is recommended for the following conditions:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
*THE WHEELCHAIR COMPLIES WITH AIR TRAVEL. Please request for the certification.
Frequently asked questions:
1- What is the lightest folding electric wheelchair?
The lightest folding electric wheelchair is the auto folding electric wheelchair lightweight with a remote control.
This electric wheelchair only weighs 17 Kg Making it one of the lightest electric wheelchairs in Australia in the entire world!
2- Which power wheelchair is best?
The best power wheelchair on the market is the Air Hawk
Amazing features that make the Air Hawk, the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Portable and Lightweight weighing only 14.5 Kg (without batteries)
- Heavy Duty Maximum weight capacity of 100 Kg
- Transferable Joystick between Right and Left
- Impressive 15 Km mileage taking you far as possible
- 2x Powerful Brushless motor
- 2x heavy duty Solid tyres
3- What is the best folding electric wheelchair?
The best auto folding electric wheelchair is the Falcon
Amazing features that make the Falcon, the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Foldable and Compact fitting into the tiniest of boot spaces
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Stepless Reclining backrest
- Foldable Central footrest and flip up armrests
- 2X lithium batteries: 5.2 AH
- Front wheels: 8 Inches
- Rear wheels: 12 Inches
- Anti tipping wheelchairs
- Remote control attendant carer bracket
- Flip up arm rests
- Wheel brakes for extra safety
- Easy to fold
- Easy removal batteries
4- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
Ten ways to make your auto folding electric Wheelchair more comfortable:
4) Footrest Adjustment
5) Cross Your Legs
6) Jay Backrest
7) Lateral Side Supports
8) Avoid Bulky Clothing
9) Recline the Backrest a Few Degrees
10) Custom Seating