Gilani Engineering is a successful supplier of plumbing and bathroom products. Range of products Including the Stainless steel grab and handrails collection. The collection offers confidence in independent living, delivering a new level of safety and freedom in the bathroom, whilst also providing a stylish and modern look.
- 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and rust resistance that lasts forever
- Brush finish, make the steel slip resistance and good looking
- 400-600mm Grab Rail-outside to the outside knob to knob
- Width (bracket): 10 Knob diameter 100mm for example
- These rails help to get on and off with a rating of 110kg and also compliant
- For safety must be installed professionally, withhold the force of the
person safely and must be to Australian standard
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally, or at any suitable angle
- Our professional installers, can install them safely, reduce your stress, and providing you with a warranty
Please note that the length is calculated from the outermost edge to the other outermost edge of the Grab Rail
This product is recommended for the following conditions:
- Knee replacement/hip replacement
- Fracture repair surgery
- Parkinson's disease
- motor neurone disease
- multiple sclerosis
- muscular dystrophy
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Where should grab bars be placed in a bathroom?
2- Where do grab bars go in a walk-in shower?
3- Are suction grab bars Safe?
4- How high should bathroom grab bars be?