We are a successful supplier of plumbing and bathroom products
Range of products Including the Stainless steel grab and handrails collection. The collection offers confidence in independent living, delivering a new level of safety and freedom in the bathroom, whilst also providing a stylish and modern look.
- 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and rust resistance that lasts forever
- Brush finish, make the steel slip resistance and good looking
- 300-800mm centre measurements for all of our 32mm diameter Stainless Steel (SS) Grab Rails incorporate rotatable circular flanged mounting plate at each end of the Rail
- The rotatable circular flanged mounting plate incorporates three 6mm diameter holes set out to form an equilateral triangle with a radius of 24mm and a PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) of 48mm
- By rotating the mounting plate and utilising its radius of 24mm it is possible to increase or decrease its centre distance coverage by 48mm from each end of the Grab Rail
- As an example for a Grab Rail with a centre measurement of 400mm by rotating the plate the reach can be extended by 24mm at either end. The rail now has a centre measurement of 448.
- The opposite applies by rotating the plate inwards the reach can be diminished by 48mm - the centre measurement would be 352mm.
- As can be seen in the above example the 400mm Grab Rail can vary in centre measurement from 352mm to 448mm. This is a coverage of up to 96mm.
- This variable distance of 96mm applies to all of our 32mm SS Grab Rails.
- Width (bracket flange):100mm
- These rails help to get on and off with a rating of 110kg and also compliant with AS1428.1
- For safety must be installed professionally, withhold the force of the person safely and must be to Australian standard
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally, or at any suitable angle
- Our professional installers, can install them safely, reduce your stress, and providing you with a warranty
- The mounting flange is rotatable enabling 90mm in the length from centre to centre.
This product is recommended for the following conditions:
- Knee replacement/hip replacement
- Fracture repair surgery
- Parkinson's disease
- motor neurone disease
- multiple sclerosis
- muscular dystrophy