Bruno VSL6900 6-Way Wheelchair Boot Hoist For Disability Vehicle Modifications
VSL-6900 Curb-Sider Vehicle Lift. Make it easy with Bruno's hoist lift, the Curb-Sider. Offering multiple lift capacities and versions, the Curb-Sider can deliver the best match for your power wheelchair, scooter, and vehicle. When installed inside a car, the Curb-Sider's compact design allows third-row seating to be maintained when a mobility device isn't present. Stand by the bumper, connect a docking device, push a button and the Curb-Sider lifts and stows your mobility device.
Power lift, lower and rotate your mobility device at the push of a button.
Partial third-row seating or cargo space maintained when mobility device not present (optional quick release pins needed for fold-down lift head).
Vehicle-specific bases for precise installation. The telescoping head model extends to load wide mobility devices in smaller openings.
Works with a variety of vehicles and mobility devices. Reinstall in another applicable vehicle.
Specifications of the 6-Way Boot hoist
- Lifting Weight Capacity: 400 lbs/181kg
- Installed Weight: 83 lb/ 38 kg
- Telescoping Lift Head Travel: 8″/20 cm with 6″ manual adjustment
- Min. Opening Height Required: 29 in/737mm
- Adjustable Angle Outer Arm: 6 degrees
- Adjustable Post Height: 30 in/76cm min. – 41 in/104cm max.
- Adjustable Outer Arm: 23″ / 58cm min – 32.5″ /83cm max
- Adjustable Rotation Limit: Yes
- Applications: All Minivans, SUVs, CUV's, Pickup Trucks (with cap), Full-size Vans
Features of the 6-Way Boot Hoist
- Fully Powered – makes lifting and storing your scooter or power chair inside your vehicle virtually effortless (400 lbs/181 kg lifting capacity)
- Offset Arm Design – allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Standard Powered Telescoping Lift Head extends to clear vehicle bumper, then retracts to fit mobility device inside the vehicle
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third-row seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Available for passenger or driver side of the vehicle
- Safe/Reliable – lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, CUVs, pickup trucks and full-size vans
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained specialists at Access2Mobility
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS™) complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution