The Adjustable Commode Toiletchair for bedroom and bathroom
At Gilani Engineering we aim to provide the best care possible when it comes to your safety and comfort of a product. This Adjustable Commode Toiletchair does just that. It has adjustable leg rests that help choose the height you are most comfortable at. This Commode Toiletchair has a Commode Toilet Potty which makes it easier and safer when going to the bathroom. You will eliminate the fear and risk of falling or needing assistance going to the bathroom.
The Features of our Commode Toiletchair:
- HIGHLY RESISTANT: this commode toiletchair is made of steel with silver, black and grey finishes, which supports perfectly up to 100 Kg and always stays firmly on the ground.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: this toilet seat commode has a fixed padded back and a removable padded seat for a more pleasant hygiene.
- SAY GOODBYE TO FEARS: thanks to this commode toiletchair, you will be able to forget about the fears of going to the bathroom and falling or having to constantly ask for help in order to sit down
- ELEGANT DESIGN: it consists of a toilet seat with a modern but discreet design, perfectly compatible with the furniture of the room, while being incredibly practical and comfortable.
The Specifications of our Commode Toiletchair:
- Material: Frame- Steel Commode- Plastic
- Colours: Frame- Black and Grey Commode- Blue
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
You can use the Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode in different places around the house including:
- The kitchen
- The living room
- The shower
- The bath
- The toilet
- Your bedroom
- In a hallway
Who would this product be suitable for?
- Someone with low levels of strength
- Someone with low levels of mobility
- A carer that has low strength
- Someone who has a shower but not a bath and cannot use a shower
- Someone with vision issues
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Can a portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode be used at home?
Most certainly, one of the useful features of this product is that it is lightweight and portable to help people at home push the person anywhere they need. If you have a look at this product in the pictures above you can see just how useful it is and where it can be used around the house.
2- Can you use a commode in the shower?
Yes! A shower commode is a chair that features an open seat that can be used in the shower or positioned over the toilet. They are designed to assist those who have difficulties using the toilet or standing for extended periods of time in the shower.
3-Can a commode toiletchair go over a toilet?
A Commode toiletchair can be used over the toilet to provide the needed elevation for individuals that have difficulty getting on and off the toilet. Our commodes replace the need of a raised toilet seat and toilet safety frame.