New and Improved Folding 4wheel Rollator, walking frame is suitable for indoor and outdoor
At Gilani Engineering we offer the highest quality and most functional products for the lowest prices helping you gain your freedom and independence.
The stylish European designed Gilani Engineering 4WRF are a lightweight, versatile range with a sturdy frame and easy to fold locking system, suitable for compact transportation when folded.
Our lightweight 4Wheel Rollator Frames have a light weight skeleton weighing just 7.5Kg - Our Signature Sturdy design offers substantial weight reduction and strength for improved handling and lightweight portability.
- Smooth height adjustment - Graduated and numbered upright shaft automatically locates to preset heights, making adjustment simple and accurate.
- Luxury Look and Feel - European design, profiled tubing, moulded fittings and chic colour palette.
- Lockable Handbrakes - For increased user safety when walking and when sitting.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic - Easy to push with a small turning circle and low rolling resistance.
- Unbreakable TPE Super Soft Wheels - High durability with a smooth ride for increased comfort.
- Locks when Folded - Makes lifting the frame easier and minimises storage space required.
- Removable Utility Bag - Stylish and simple to remove for shopping.
Features of the 4wheel rollator:
- Light-weight aluminium liquid coated frame
- Nylon seat and backrest for extra support and comfort
- Shopping bag
- Easily foldable
- Push down hand brakes, pull up release
- Height adjustable handles
- Height adjustable backrest for better comfort and support
- Cross bar for side folding
- Light and compact for easy storage
- Five heights adjustable
- Adjustable Backrest support
- Easy to fit and remove bag with hand and shoulder straps
Specifications for the 4wheel Rollator frame:
- 2 front wheels- 10″ castors
- 2 rear wheels- 7.5" castors
- Colour Available: RED ONLY
- Height: 81-93 cm
- Overall Length: 87cm
- Seat Depth:23cm
- Seat Width: 45cm
- Net Weight: 7.5 Kg
- Bag Measurements: 38 x 12 x 23cm
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on 4wheel Rollator Frames Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Is walker or 4wheel rollator better?
A Foldable rollator is a more mobile stability aid. Foldable rollators are available in three or four wheel versions. Because of the wheels and brake system, foldable rollators are often heavier than walkers. They are also more durable and longer lasting.
The narrowest 4wheel rollator walker CareQuip Rollator Walker. It is a fantastic small rollator featuring low seat height and narrow seat width, great for smaller users. The Overall width of this rollator walker is only 56cm and it weighs just 6.2 Kg! Gilani Engineering slimline rollator walkers are ideal for someone on a budget and they weigh just 5 Kg!
Individuals that should not use a 4wheel rollator include:
- Individuals that have difficulty balancing
- Individuals with cognitive disabilities
- Individuals with very low strength
It is recommended for these individuals to use a Walker instead of a 4wheel rollator because it helps supports your weight while you are walking or standing making it easier to do everyday activities.