Gilani Engineering has a range of accessories for our high quality products including detachable mirror for wheelchairs and mobility scooters
Why install a detachable mirror for wheelchairs and mobility scooters?
A detachable mirror is an excellent investment for your new mobility scooter or wheelchair as it increases your peripheral vision and allows you to move around freely with a peace of mind.
This adjustable flexible mirror is made from high quality aluminium which can be used in the sun rain or hail without the weather damaging it.
Features of the detachable mirror:
- 360° Head Rotation
- Up and Down Adjustable Mirror Head
- Mirror Diameter: 11cm
- Colour: Black
- Frame Material: Heavy duty PVC Plastic
- Includes clamp for vehicle attachment
Safety First at Gilani Engineering
Safety is something we take really seriously at Gilani Engineering. That is why we have electromagnetic brakes in most of our electric wheelchairs, anti tipping wheels, Suspension and shock absorption.
Detachable mirror for wheelchairs and mobility scooters is suitable for:
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Electrical Wheelchairs
- Mobility Scooters
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Can this detachable mirror be hired?
Although we do not hire out small additional accessories, they can be hired out along with a wheelchair or scooter. With any hired scooter, manual or electric wheelchair, any accessory including this detachable mirror can be hired along with it.
2- Can I purchase a wheelchair if I am not located in Sydney?
Yes, of course! We deliver our products all over Australia. If you want to try out a product or need it for a small period of time, you can also hire it out. If you are happy with the product and decide to keep it, the the Hire To Buy Program is perfect for you!
Here are the Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Detachable Mirrors Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Contact Gilani Engineering on 02 8740 8963 to discuss how we can make custom made solutions or accessories that add safety to your wheelchair.
3- Can I use my NDIS funding, Homecare package or Enable NSW Funding?
Yes, you definitely can. At Gilani Engineering we have a team of caring experts in the NDIS field available to help you choose and decide on the best Assistive Technology Solution for you. We are proud to be registered NDIS providers for the following groups:
- Specialised Driver Training
- Assistive Prod-Household Task
- Innov Community Participation
- Vision Equipment
- Assistive Equip-Recreation
- Home Modifications
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Assist Prod-Pers Care/Safety
- Vehicle Modification