As one of the most Ergonomic and Heavy Duty Mobility Foldable Wheelchair on the Market, it is Fitted with Easily Foldable Footplates and Armrests ensuring Flexibility and comfort.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
The GEMN302 foldable wheelchair offers a removable joystick to efficiently suit left and right-handed users. The GEMN302 offers a light-weight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use. The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time. Offering both durability and elegance, the GEMN302 is engineering at its finest.
Features of this Foldable Wheelchair:
- Fold down backrest
- Manual Electric Converter Button
- Removable Joy stick switches to be used on both left and right handed people
- Durable and Strong Steel Frame
- High Backrest for extra support and comfort
- Foldable flip up foot rests and arm rests
Specifications of the Foldable Wheelchair:
- Battery: 50V 20 Ah Lithium
- Motor: 250 W*2 pcs Steel folding frame
- Electrically adjust the Angle of the backrest 45°
- Electrically adjust the angle of the footrest 60°
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Net weight: 48 Kg
- Overall size: 111*67*93 cm
- Seat width 45 cm
- Seat depth 43.5 cm
- Backrest height: 39.5 cm
- Seat height: 50 cm
- Wheel: front 8'' rear 22''
- Loading capacity: 100 kg
- Range: 15-20 Km
- Speed: 0-6 km/h
This GEMN302 Foldable Wheelchair is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level IV, V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neurone disease
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on folding electric wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a heavy duty wheelchair?
The best heavy-duty manual wheelchairs provide excellent support for extra weight. Additionally, these heavy-duty manual wheelchairs offer additional padded leg rests and removable footrests at the bottom. With the ability to have a 220 KG weight capacity for some models these wheelchairs can support most people.
2- How much weight can a wheelchair hold?
Regular wheelchairs can carry up to 110 to 140 Kgs. For users who are over this weight limit, they will need to use a heavy duty wheelchair for mobility purposes. Some heavy duty wheelchairs can carry as much as 315Kgs.
3- How To Pick The Right Heavy Duty Wheelchair?
- Lightweight frame for easy lifting.
- Simple to fold for transport.
- Small size to allow manoeuvrability around the home.
- Height adjustable to suit different users.
- Comfortable handles for carer to push.
- User's weight and height