OUR BIGGEST SCOOTER YET! Introducing the 55Ah 950W MINIAUTO The Electric 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter with Loading of 180Kg.
This amazing super stylish Mobility Scooter has a lot to offer!
Pre Christmas 2021 Sales is On
Features of this Electric Mobility Scooter:
- Hand & foot brake ensure your safety
- No special training required. Start and your ready to go!
- Strong enhanced steel frame with high elastic cushion
- Motorcycle level suspension system brings you a better driving comfort
- 2 x Mirrors adjustable
- Left and right turn indicator
- Horn with 2 x Keys
- Speed dial
- Battery indicator
- Headlight and rear lights
- Seat belt
- Height adjustable handlebars
- Handlebar positioning adjustment
- Seat adjustment
- Backrest adjustment
- Adjustable headrest
- Seat height adjustment
Specifications of this Electric Mobility Scooter:
- Seat Rotation: 360 degrees
- Scooter Dimensions (Width x Length): 66.5 x 132 Cm
- Scooter Height (without headrest): 110 Cm
- Scooter Height (with headrest): 130 Cm
- Seat Dimensions (Width x Depth): 46 x 45 Cm
- Backrest Height: 52 Cm
- Scooter clearance from the floor to the scooter centre: 120 mm
- Motor: 700W
- Charger: 5 Amp
- Battery: 24V 55Ah lead acid
- Climbing Ability: 15 degree
- Driving Range: 35-40km
- Speed: 0-12km/ph
- Footrest to seat distance: 255 mm
- Leg to seat surface angle: 93°
- Armrest to seat distance: 160 mm
- Front location of armrest structure: 280 mm
- Hand bar diameter: 65 mm
- Pressure of front tires: 25 psi
- Pressure of rear tires: 25 psi
- Minimum turning radius: 340 Cm
- Alloy Rims
- Tyre and tube x 4
- Unit weight 150kg
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Front Basket weight capacity: 5Kg
- Colour: Silver, Metallic Blue
- Swivel Seat to easy get on and off the scooter
- Backrest adjustment to comfort everyone
- Flip up armrest to easy access the seat and dinning table
- Adjustable seat towards front and back to meet everyone needs.
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is the most powerful mobility scooter?
The Most Powerful Mobility Scooter is the ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER!
This Electric Mobility Scooter with battery of 24V 55Ah and 700W Motor. Whilst on average, a regular electric mobility scooter can go up to 10km/h and have a driving limit of around 25kms this Electric Mobility Scooter can go up to 12km/h and its driving limit is between 35-40 kms making it a very powerful mobility scooter.
2- How much weight can a mobility scooter hold?
On Average, depending on the scooter, a regular electric mobility scooter can generally vary between 135 to 225kgs. Although This Electric Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 180kgs, it is known for its Powerful Motor and Durability.
3- What is a bariatric scooter?
Heavy duty scooters, sometimes known as bariatric scooters, are full-size, large scooters which can accommodate a higher weight capacity and offer great stability, high suspension and mobility for outdoor use. They often have a weight capacity of at least 180kgs.
4- Can you speed up a mobility scooter?
If you can find a compatible battery that has a higher power output and capacity you can easily get better speeds out of your mobility scooter. Even if you are not comfortable upgrading to a larger battery, simply replacing an old battery can also help get those speeds up.
5- How do I choose an electric scooter?
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.