An extremely comfortable, high quality silk touch fabric reclining lift sofa
Pre Christmas sales 2021 is On Now
Made out of a long lasting and very durable material. The Chicago Lift Sofa includes a motorised mechanism providing a relaxing reclined position or even a helpful lift out at the touch of a button! The Stand Up Recliner Chair has a seat and backrest made of viscoelastic foam and shape memory. This electric lift sofa chair is highly recommended for seniors, aged care and people with disabilities that limit their movement and bariatric patients. For someone who has trouble sitting down and getting back up on their own, the stand up function of this electric lift sofa can help assist you in just that.
The stand up function helps you stand up whilst putting very little pressure on the user.
The massage and heat option can be used to help the unique users needs whilst in a preferred relaxing position.
This Electric sofa chair can also be used as a regular stand up sofa chair.
The Stand up Lift Chair can be adjusted to elevate your feet which promotes healthy circulation by keeping blood and oxygen flowing through your legs, feet and body.
This can help reduce swelling, fluid retention and reduce the risk of developing varicose veins.
The lift function will raise you up into a close to full standing position.
The recline function will adjust you into a close to full sleeping position.
Features of the Stand Up Electric Lift Sofa:
- This electric lift sofa is recommended for seniors, aged care and people with disabilities
- One touch hand controlled remote with adjustable positions
- Remote control with massage and heat options
- High quality faux leather
- Very comfortable recliner chair
- Durable material
- Genuine Leather and PVC material
- Easy to use
- Mocca AND black colour
- Model: 191
- Maximum weight capacity: 180kg
- Backrest height: 70cm
- Seat dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 105cm x 78cm x 73cm
- Seat from floor: 47Cm
This Lift Sofa is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is sitting in a reclining lift sofa good for you?
Researchers concluded that the 135-degree reclining position put the least stress on the spine and may reduce the risk of back pain. They recommend that people who sit for long periods of time correct their sitting posture and find a chair that allows them to recline.
2. Does this lift sofa come in other colours?
This lift chair only comes in the chestnut brown genuine leather colour, however, we have other recliner sofa chair options in different colours.
3. How long does shipping usually take?
For heavier items, the shipping time may be slightly extended as the item is travelling in a truck rather than the typical courier vans.
4. Can anyone use the chair?
Of course, they can, every person no matter their age, mobility level or circumstance is able to use it as it works like a regular chair with the added benefit of being able to lift for easy transfers and comfort as well as the additional massage and heat option.