New design Multi-functional automatic electric adjustable single mattress has new features that can assist people with pain and movement difficulties by simply adjusting the backrest remotely into the position you feel most conformable.
This product comes with a remote control to adjust the headrest. This can assist patients in sitting upright or as a backrest when reading a book, having lunch or talking with family.
Features and Specifications of This Product:
- The Mesh Design is easier for moisture removal and heat dissipation
- Steel Frame, German mute motor
- Comfortable Elastic Sponge
- Colour: Light Slate
- Size: 1950 x 820 x 40mm
- Net Weight: 25kg
- Loading Capacity 135 kg
- Backrest Adjustment 0-70 degrees
- Footrest adjustment 0-40 degrees
- Package Size: 84cm* 28cm*91cm
- Split Linkage to reduce Wear and Tear
- Pillow cover with Velcro straps for easy fixing
- Removable quilt cover for easy cleaning
- Cold-rolled Steel for high-grade strength
- Extra Pillow Case same colour as the mattress
- Side rail bars
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT CONTAINS THE MATTRESS ONLY, AND THE BED CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Contact us, the Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers, for any other inquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How long should this mattress last?
This mattress should last between 5 and 7 years. However, many variables can influence its lifespan. The sleepers’ weight, sleeping styles, and how you take care of it can all influence a bed’s longevity!
2- How do I take care of my mattress?
- Vacuum it every three months
- Use a protective cover
- Flip your bed every six months
- Allow it to air out when you leave for a holiday