Heavy Duty Motorised Electric Wheelchair With Foldable Power GILANI ENGINEERING
SALE & FREE BATTERY WITH THIS PRODUCT FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
A superior choice of Electric Wheelchair built with industry-leading safety technology. This includes a joystick, super stable rear wheels, footrests made durably. It's not only easy to use, extremely reliable but keeps you safe even in the most demanding situations.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
It’s easy to operate this superior designed lightweight electric wheelchair. By controlling it with the joystick it allows you to have one hand free. We have also included an anti-leaning rear design that keeps this electric wheelchair stable.
This is our lightest, strongest wheelchair yet and it is extremely easy to use, transfer and store. It is even more stable and comfortable thanks to the front wheel Shock Absorber. The added flip-up footrest makes it perfect for years of daily use.
Gilani Engineering utilises premium construction for excellent durability ensuring lifetime satisfaction.
Features of this electric wheelchair:
- Motor: 250W*2 brushless
- Battery: 24V/13Ah (one battery) Lithium battery
- Overall size: 95*60*93cm
- Brake: Electromagnetic brake
- Speed: 1~7 KM setting
- Range: 15Km
- Weight capacity: 120KG
- Max. climbing angle: 12 degrees
- Rear Wheel Size: 12" pneumatic tire
- Front-wheel size: 8" PU solid wheel
- Warranty 12 months
- Net Weight: 32KG
- Seat width: 36*45cm
- Joystick transferable to left and right armrest
- internal width (from inside of armrest to another inside armrest): 46cm
- Extra cushion seat possible with our Custom made seat cushions
- Please inquire by contacting us directly
- Please request for Free Heavy Duty Shopping backpack ($99 Value)
- Free delivery Australia Wide
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquires!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on folding electric wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently asked questions:
1- Do you have NDIS funding?
If yes, then we can provide you with a Electric Wheelchair Portable Boot Hoist Plus Air Hawk Electric Folding scooter-Sale Package Deal under your NDIS funding.
2- Which power wheelchair is best?
The best power wheelchair on the market is the Air Hawk GED09
Amazing features that make the Air Hawk GED09, the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Portable and Light weight weighing only 23 Kg
- Heavy Duty Maximum weight capacity of 180 Kg
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Impressive 25 Km mileage taking you far as possible
- 2x Powerful Brushless motor
- 2x heavy duty Pneumatic tyres
3- Will Medicare pay for an electric wheelchair?
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers power-operated vehicles, scooters, walkers, and wheelchairs as durable medical equipment (DME). Medicare helps cover DME if: The doctor treating your condition submits a written order stating that you have a medical need for a wheelchair or scooter for use in your home.
4- How can I make my wheelchair more comfortable?
Ten ways to make your auto folding electric Wheelchair more comfortable:
3) Cushioned Arm Rests
4) Footrest Adjustment
5) Cross Your Legs
6) Jay Backrest
7) Lateral Side Supports
8) Avoid Bulky Clothing
9) Recline the Backrest a Few Degrees
10) Custom Seating