Fiorella Electric Wheelchair Systems Disability Vehicle Modifications Sydney
2nd Hand in great condition. The Fiorella Electric Wheelchair Systems are a high quality Italian made wheelchair lift system that provides the utmost highest level of automaticity, stability, durability and strength available on the market.
The Fiorella F360TD Lairaisp system is the best wheelchair access lift solution for your vehicle!
Thanks to the lowered-floor kit, entirely designed and developed in Italy, the person seated in a wheelchair can access the vehicle with great ease and in total safety. Getting into the car is totally effortless with the comfortable, lightweight manual ramp.
Moreover, wheelchair and occupant tie-down operations are extremely quick and easy to perform thanks to the front automatic retractors and the quick-release rear tie-downs which allow the safe fastening of the 3-point seat belt.
The F-Style lowered-floor conversions has been conceived to put a person and its needs at the forefront: it is thus not only convenient and safe, but also ergonomically friendly and sleek in design, with great attention to detail.
The travelling environment becomes, therefore, pleasant and comfortable, being it equipped with a series of accessories that enhance quality standards.
The Fiorella Electric Wheelchair Systems feature a lever and digital screen to control the functions of the wheelchair lift.
Fiorella Electric Wheelchair Systems Disability Vehicle Modification Specifications:
- Platform Dimensions - Open
- Full Length: 1550 mm (61.02")
- Full Width: 836mm: (32.52")
- Internal Length: 1075 mm (42.32")
- Internal Width: 765mm (30.12")
- Platform Dimensions - Folded/ Stowed
- Full Width: 1050mm (41.34")
- Height of folded ramp: 678mm (26.69")
- Height of Arm: 1040mm
- Cable and Pipe Extension: up to 2000mm (78.74")
- Height of motor: 490mm (19.29")
- Width of motor: 195mm (7.68")
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is the purpose of a car modification?
Car modifications are specifically and uniquely done for the individuals car. Car modifications help people with disabilities drive their car safely and comfortably.
2- What are the types of car modifications?
- Hand Controls
- Steering Devices
- Seat Modifications
- Foot Pedal Extenders
- Wheelchair Lifts and Ramps
- Left-Foot Accelerators
3- Who benefits from car modifications?
People with disabilities, elderly people, amputees, bariatric people and their carers all can benefit from car modifications as they assist the driver by getting into and out of a vehicle, they assist the driver in reaching the pedals and steering wheel. Car modifications also assist the carers in all these tasks.
4- What other modifications do you provide?
We provide multiple vehicle modifications as well as home and bathroom modifications to suit the customers needs.
- Wheelchair and Scooter Ramps
- Grab rails
- Bathroom Aids
5- What other car modifications do you provide?
- Turny Evo Programmable Swivel Seat - Mobility Engineering and Gilani Engineering
- Electric Step Board Access Solution
- Kia Third Row Wheelchair Accessible Car Conversion for Taxis WAT
- Autochair Smart Lifter LM 80kg
- Honda Odyssey Second Row Car Conversion Fully Automatic Access Ramp
- Kia Third Row Wheelchair Accessible Car Conversion for Private Use
- Spinner Knob on Steering Wheels Makes Driving Easy With Modern Look
- Push Brake Driving Hand Control GE07FV GILANI ENGINEERING
We provide many, many more vehicle modifications and driving solutions so if you have any inquires please call us on 02 8740 8963