Compared to other foldable aluminium scooters, this REVERSE GEAR DESIGN Folding E-Scooter has the Biggest Advantage of a Reverse Gear, allowing you to adjust your Driving Position Easily.
Even in Crowded Conditions, you can quickly change your route.
This PORTABLE EASY CARRY Foldable Aluminium Scooter can fold in Three Seconds.
Compact size after folding makes it fits easily in the boot of your car, making it suitable for travel.
This SERVICE & WARRANTY - Foldable Aluminium Scooter is Guaranteed to keep in Good Repair for One Year.
We provide a 1-year Warranty on the Foldable Aluminium Scooter Frame and one year on the electrical components
supporting you, no matter where you travel.
- This HIGH ENDURANCE DURABLE Folding Scooter is equipped with 8AH Lithium Battery for Longer Distances.
- Folding, portable and lightweight for travel
- The lithium Battery is removable and easily chargeable at home or anywhere while you travel.
- It takes 2-3 seconds to open and fold thoroughly.
- LED Light
- Reverse functions and controlled speed
- Perfect for use in hospitals, shopping malls and clinics
- Dimensions: 98cm(W) x 53cm(L) x 85cm(H) (OPEN)
- Dimensions: 42cm(W) x 53cm(L) x 85cm(H) (FOLD)
- The Unique Design allows it to fold quickly to a size of a Suitcase and is very convenient for Storage and Travel.
- Max. 25km Travel Capacity on Full Battery
Specifications of our Foldable Aluminium Scooter
- Seat Width: 41cm
- Seat Height: 54cm (from the ground)
- Pedal Height: 16cm (from the ground)
- Scooter Weight: 22.5kg (without battery)
- Scooter weight: 24kg (with battery)
- Maximum Speed: 15km/h
- Maximum Reverse Speed: 6km/h
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Motor Type: 36V/300W
- Motor Voltage: 36V
- Front Wheel: Solid tire, outside size of 8″
- Rear Wheel: Solid tire, outside size of 8″
- Motor Power: 300W Brushless DC Motor
- Max Range: 25km
- Battery charging time: 4-6 Hours
- Climbing capacity: 10°
- Meter Type: Digital
- Brakes: Disc/Shock Absorber (Front/Rear): Electronic Brake PLUS Mechanical Brake
- Frame Type: Aluminium Alloy
Features of the Foldable Aluminium Scooter:
- Folds Very Quick & it is Extremely Compact for Storage
- Power Scooter is equipped with Excellent Reversing Function
- 8Ah Battery gets up to 25km in driving distance
- High-Quality Seat and Backrest Cushions
- It has a Removable Seat Cover for Easy Cleaning
- It stands Upright on the Rear Wheels when folded
- Requires Very Little Service & Maintenance
- Lots of Great Accessories Available To customise your experience
- Unbeatable & Reliable Customer Service and Support Team
- Batteries: 1 Lithium battery (included)
- GETEW004 features a unique design that allows you to fold and unfold it in around three seconds. This design will enable you to fit it in your car's boots, and you can take it with you on a plane.
- The scooter weighs 22.5kg (without battery) and 24kg (with battery), which makes it easy to carry or drag around anywhere.
- It includes a high-capacity 8AH lithium battery and a 36V/300V motor.
- You can travel a maximum of 25km at 15m/h when the battery has a full charge.
- You can use the reverse gear on the scooter to change your riding position with ease. The gear makes riding easy even in crowded conditions, as you can quickly change your route.
- GETEW004 scooter includes three 8" wheels that provide it with excellent stability. The scooter supports up to 120kg and has a very comfortable seat with backrest cushions. The seats have a removable cover that makes cleaning them very easy.
- You also get a one-year service and warranty guarantee to give you peace of mind.
- Material: Aluminium
- Frame materials: Aluminium Alloy
- Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
- Open size: 980cm*530cm*850cm
- Power: AC220 50HZ
- Recharged time: 4-6 hours
- Gross weight: 28kg in carton
- Obstacle ability: ≤10° (detachable battery box)
- Battery capacity: 36V 8Ah
- Driving distance: 25km±5
- Packing size: 87cm* 57.5cm* 46cm (carton)
- This scooter has a Max speed of 15 KM/H
- It is an E-Scooter
- it is up to the user to make sure to comply with their state regulations
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- How much weight can a mobility scooter hold?
On Average, depending on the scooter, a regular electric mobility scooter can generally vary between 135 to 225kgs. Although This Electric Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 180kgs, it is known for its Powerful Motor and Durability.
2- What is a bariatric scooter?
Heavy duty scooters, sometimes bariatric scooters, are full-size, large scooters that can accommodate a higher weight capacity and offer excellent stability, high suspension and mobility for outdoor use. They often have a weight capacity of at least 180 kgs.
3- Is a 4-wheel mobility scooter better than a 3-wheel mobility scooter?
Four-wheel mobility scooters offer improved stability over 3-wheel mobility scooters, making them a better option for users who plan to drive regularly on uneven outdoor terrain. Four-wheel scooters are configured like an automobile, with two drive wheels at the rear and two wheels for steering at the front.
4- Can you speed up a mobility scooter?
If you can find a compatible battery with higher power output and capacity, you can quickly get better speeds out of your mobility scooter. Even if you are not comfortable upgrading to a larger battery, replacing an old one can also help speed up those speeds.
5- How do I choose an electric scooter?
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? For long-distance travel, choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, gravel or grass? Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? Always good to compare the area against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? Dogs, shopping bags, and walkers.. can slow down any mobility scooter.