This REVERSE GEAR DESIGN Folding E-Scooter compared to other foldable aluminium scooters has the Biggest Advantage of a Reverse Gear, allowing you to adjust your Driving Position Easily. Even in Crowded Conditions, you can quickly change your route.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW!!
This PORTABLE EASY CARRY Foldable Aluminium Scooter can Folds in Three Seconds.
Compact Size after folding makes it fits easily in the boot of your car making it suitable for travel.
This SERVICE & WARRANTY - Foldable Aluminium Scooter is Guaranteed to keep in Good Repair for One Year.
If you are caught in some problems when using it, welcome to contact us at any time.
We provide a 2-year Warranty on the Foldable Aluminium Scooter Frame and 1 year on the electrical components supporting you, no matter where you travel.
- This HIGH ENDURANCE DURABLE Folding Scooter is equipped with 8AH Lithium Battery for Longer Distances.
- Folding, portable and lightweight for travel
- Lithium Battery is removable, easily chargeable at home or anywhere while you travel
- Takes 2-3 seconds to fully open and fold.
- LED Light
- Reverse functions and controlled speed
- Perfect for use in hospitals, shopping malls and clinics
- Dimensions: 98cm(W) x 53cm(L) x 85cm(H) (OPEN)
- Dimensions: 42cm(W) x 53cm(L) x 85cm(H) (FOLD)
- Unique Design allowing it to fold quickly to a size of a Suitcase and is very convenient for Storage and Travel
- Max. 25km Travel Capacity on Full Battery
Specifications of our Foldable Aluminium Scooter
- Seat Width: 41cm
- Seat Height: 54cm (from the ground)
- Pedal Height: 16cm (from the ground)
- Scooter Weight: 22.5kg (without battery)
- Scooter weight: 24kg (with battery)
- Maximum Speed: 15km/h
- Maximum Reverse Speed: 6km/h
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Motor Type: 36V/300W
- Motor Voltage: 36V
- Front Wheel: Solid tire, outside size of 8″
- Rear Wheel: Solid tire, outside size of 8″
- Motor Power: 300W Brushless DC Motor
- Max Range: 25km
- Battery charging time: 4-6 Hours
- Climbing capacity: 10°
- Meter Type: Digital
- Brakes: Disc/Shock Absorber (Front/Rear): Electronic Brake PLUS Mechanical Brake
- Frame Type: Aluminium Alloy
Features of the Foldable Aluminium Scooter:
- Folds Very Quick & it is Extremely Compact for Storage
- Power Scooter is equipped with Excellent Reversing Function
- 8Ah Battery gets up to 25km in driving distance
- High-Quality Seat and Backrest Cushions
- Has a Removable Seat Cover for Easy Cleaning
- Stands Upright on the Rear Wheels when folded
- Requires Very Little Service & Maintenance
- Lots of Great Accessories Available To customise your experience
- Unbeatable & Reliable Customer Service and Support Team
- Batteries: 1 Lithium batteries (included)
- GETEW004 features a unique design that allows you to fold and unfold it in around three seconds. This design will enable you to fit it in your car’s boots, and you can take it with you on a plane.
- The scooter weighs 22.5kg (without battery) 24kg (with battery) which makes it easy to carry or drag around anywhere.
- It further includes a high-capacity 8AH lithium battery and a 36V/300V motor.
- You can travel a maximum of 25km at 15m/h when the battery has a full charge.
- You can use the reverse gear on the scooter to change your riding position with ease. The gear makes it easy to ride even in crowded conditions as you can quickly change your riding route.
- GETEW004 scooter includes three 8" wheels that provide it with excellent stability. The scooter can support up to 120kg and it has a very comfortable seat with backrest cushions. The seats have a removable cover that makes cleaning it very easy.
- You also get a one-year service and warranty guarantee to give you peace of mind.
- Material: Aluminium
- Frame materials: Aluminium Alloy
- Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
- Open size: 980cm*530cm*850cm
- Power: AC220 50HZ
- Recharged time: 4-6 hours
- Gross weight: 28kg in carton
- Obstacle ability: ≤10° (detachable battery box)
- Battery capacity: 36V 8Ah
- Driving distance: 25km±5
- Packing size: 87cm* 57.5cm* 46cm (carton)
- Spare battery is available for $399 only
- On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane excluding Perth. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping.
- This scooter has a Max speed of 15 KM/H
- It is an E-Scooter
- it is up to the user to make sure to comply with their state regulations
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How much weight can a mobility scooter hold?
On Average, depending on the scooter, a regular electric mobility scooter can generally vary between 135 to 225kgs. Although This Electric Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of up to 180kgs, it is known for its Powerful Motor and Durability.
2- What is a bariatric scooter?
Heavy duty scooters, sometimes known as bariatric scooters, are full-size, large scooters which can accommodate a higher weight capacity and offer great stability, high suspension and mobility for outdoor use. They often have a weight capacity of at least 180kgs.
3- Is a 4 wheel mobility scooter better than a 3 wheel mobility scooter?
Four-wheel mobility scooters offer improved stability over 3-wheel mobility scooters, making them a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven outdoor terrain. Four-wheel scooters are configured like an automobile, with two drive wheels at the rear and two wheels for steering at the front.
4- Can you speed up a mobility scooter?
If you can find a compatible battery that has a higher power output and capacity you can easily get better speeds out of your mobility scooter. Even if you are not comfortable upgrading to a larger battery, simply replacing an old battery can also help get those speeds up.
5- How do I choose an electric scooter?
1. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for indoor or outdoor use? There are different outdoor and indoor models of mobility scooters available.
2. Are you looking for a mobility scooter for long distances travel? For long distance travels choose a scooter with a higher distance range. NOTICE: The distance range may vary with the weight, terrain type, battery type, battery condition, tyre condition and battery AMP/hour
3. Would you use it on sand, dirt, grovel or grass? Uneven surfaces are not recommended for smaller wheels.
4. Do you have a small living space? Always good to compare the space against the dimensions of the scooter. NOTICE: Most of the small mobility scooter can be dismantled or folded.
5. Do you have weight constraints? Lifts, cars and pathway bridges might not be able to carry the combined weight of the mobility scooter and user.
6. Are you going to carry any extra weight? Dogs, shopping bags, walkers,.. can slow down any mobility scooter.