This Foldable Electric Wheelchair Lightweight With an Extra Wide Seat option known as Air Hawk, previously known as D09, is one of the most ergonomic, heavy-duty foldable electric Wheelchairs on the market, with easily foldable foot and armrest ensuring flexibility and comfort for your mobility needs.
Air Hawk is TGA Certified per Therapeutic Medical Devices to be used inside homes, aged care, and hospitals.
We are proud to announce that we are the Exclusive Australian Distributors for this product.
The D09 Electric Wheelchair can be used confidently in many Leitner landscaping conditions, knowing you can rely on it without failing to serve its purpose.
This aid care product is famous for its unique features, widely used worldwide as an E-Transport Traveller Scooter to find their Path of Travel to ease Mobility options.
This Powered Motorised Wheelchair acts as an E-Powered Scooter in Leitner’s harsh landscapes.
- The heavy-dutyAid Care electric wheelchair is fitted with a removable joystick to suit left and right-handed users.
- The D09 offers a lightweight frame without compromising on strength and has a sleek and modern feel making it enjoyable to use.
- The breathable cushion is removable and washing machine friendly ensuring a clean and comfortable ride each time.
- The GED09 electric Wheelchair for rent is engineering at its finest.
- Due to its more significant back, wheels can drive on uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass, gravel and rough terrain.
- The seat is practical but comfortable; it is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- For Extra width, add the widening kits to one or both sides of the Wheelchair.
- For custom-made cushions, inquire directly with us.
- For longer travel distances, have the spare batteries with you.
- The Wheelchair is Air Travel certified and complies with the regulations.
- Traveling is easy since the entire device, including the battery, weighs only 28 kg with a redesigned and more robust frame.
- Airlines require batteries to be taken out and kept in the cabin on the carry-on luggage while traveling.
- Effortless steering with a simple joystick design.
- The controller can be used on the right or left-hand side of the wheelchair armrest, so it is practical for both right and left-handed users.
- Inquire for accessories for the most comfort; please refer to the photos
What makes this Wheelchair so unique?
- The Air Hawk has two very high-quality Brushless Motors.
- It is the lightest foldable electric Wheelchair on the market, with a net weight of just 25kg!
- Despite its lightweight, it is one of the most heavy-duty wheelchairs on the market at 180kg!
- Most Heavy Duty Wheelchairs available are much heavier and are NOT foldable electric wheelchairs.
- Our Batteries are designed to fit on the side to avoid dirt and mud.
Features of Air Hawk Electric Wheelchair:
- Max speed: 6 km/h
- Driving distance: 18 km
- Battery: Lithium 24 V/2 batteries/6 AH (total 12 AH)
- Charger: 24 V
- Turning Radius: 85 cm
- Tyre Size: 7″ Solid tyre (Front), 12″ Solid tyre (Back)
- Controller: 360° joystick controller
- Motor: 24 V/250 W brushless motor*2 Pcs
- Max slope capacity: 12°
- Max W (from outside armrest to outside another armrest): 58 cm
- Max L with footplate: 95 cm
- Max L without footplate: 80 cm
- Max H: 93 cm
- Seat W: 46 cm
- Seat D: 44 cm
- Backrest height from the cushion to the highest point of the backrest: 52cm
- Seat H cushion to the ground: 46 cm
- Seat base to the ground: 41 cm
- Backrest H: 40 cm
- Folded W: 58 cm
- Folded L with footplate folded up 78 cm
- Folded H: 34 cm
- Extra Width option (by adding Widening kits): 56-60cm
- Backrest height from the seat, including the backrest rail: 53 cm
- Cushion Height: 5.5 cm
- Battery Length: 55.5 cm
- Max Load: 180 kg
- Net weight: 25 kg without the batteries
- Net weight, including two batteries: 28 kg
- Storage bag under the seat: 27 cm x 18 cm x 15 cm.
- The bag closes with a zip and is attached to the frame with quick-release Velcro latches.
- Shock Absorbent
- Easy to Fold up by pulling the back bracket
- Easy to fold out simply by opening the Wheelchair
- Safe Brake System
- The hand rests flip up to access the dining table, basins and other features.
- Compact enough to be used inside restaurants, Clubs, Shopping centres and more
- Option on Footrest Modifications to suit individual requirements
- Custom-made cushions are available
- Many accessories can be fitted and adjusted to this unique Wheelchair
- Quick-release battery
- Warranty: Full Australian 1 Year on Frame and Battery
- We exclusively distribute this product.
- Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia-wide free shipping.
At Gilani Engineering, we ensure user safety and product longevity; because of this, we have designed to place our batteries on the side of the wheelchair, as opposed to the bottom, so it ensures no damage from rocks, mud, and dirt the wheelchair may go over.
This chair also increases your freedom when you desire to have adventures on a blue sky sunny day; no wonder this freedom chair is the favourite of everyone and everywhere.
Wherever you choose to go, you can grab the powered chair GED09 under the sun and BlueSky, eager to adventure per mobility of this freedom wheelchair relying solo on your e traveller, magically mobility scooter.
The electric Wheelchair comes in 6 new trend-setting colours:
This Wheelchair is certified by TGA (the Administration of Therapeutic Goods Australia), the same body that has licensed the COVID-19 Vaccine. Better yet, this Wheelchair is approved for airplane use and has an accompanying MSDS certificate.
Discuss the best electric folding mobility wheelchair with your Occupational Therapist to find out more about the best Lightweight folding Wheelchair in Australia for you.
This product can be shipped all over Australia.
We are the exclusive seller and distributor of the D09 electric foldable power wheelchair; you can click on the D09 Manual User for the Instruction Booklet of this product.
Folding Electric Wheelchairs Australia from us complies with Air Travel regulations; please find the MSDS report under Help Menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- What extras or accessories are available for the D09 Electric Wheelchair?
We can virtually provide any accessory to the D09 due to our company being the exclusive Australian distributor of the chair. We can supply: various types of cushions, storage and shopping bags, extra batteries, joystick, anti-tippers, widening kit, leg rests, headrests, phone holders, and many more!
2- What makes the D09 stand out from other regular electric wheelchairs?
The Air Hawk is lightweight and heavy-duty, making it a unique combo. This product is efficient to use with its easy fold and movability. The chair also has easy access to remove and put back in batteries and easy charging methods.
3- Is this an Electric Wheelchair Terrain?
Although this Electric Wheelchair is not called All Terrain, it can go on practically any surface you may encounter through everyday activities. This includes many outdoor surfaces such as concrete and asphalt found on streets, grass, and rubber found in parks and playgrounds, gravel and dirt, as well as many indoor surfaces like carpet and rugs, tiles, wood boards, and many more.
4- Can I get this foldable Electric Wheelchair from any other electric wheelchair company?
Since we own exclusive distributor rights on this product, you can only purchase this specific electric Wheelchair from us in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, and all over Australia.
5- Can I get this product delivered if I don’t live in Sydney?
Yes, we deliver all of our products to Australia Wide!
6- Where to charge a power wheelchair?
A power wheelchair can be charged in many different ways. The Air Hawk electric wheelchair is highly versatile, and you can choose for both batteries to be charged at the same time by plugging the joystick into any wall power outlet, or you can charge the batteries individually by plugging each charger into the wall.
The good news is that the Air Hawk comes with two chargers: the joystick charger and a separate battery charger. This means you can freely leave your house and leave your spare chargers at home, charging on the wall.
Frequently Bundled Together
Extra Joystick: $299.00
Extra Battery: $349.00
Extra Charger: $299.00
Extra Cushion (Foam): $199.00
Travel Bag: $229.00
Shopping Bag for Groceries: $69.00
Ipad Holder: $199.00
Bottle Holder: $69.00
Torch with USB: $149.00