Introducing Folding Electric Wheelchair the H3T, Fully Automatic :
Our most intelligent and max-ranged fold-able electric wheelchair.
App with more features of our folding electric wheelchair:
Intelligent control system. Remote power on/off; fold/unfold with the press of one button; Turn your wheelchair into your smart toy and drive it with your phone via Bluetooth connectivity.
User-friendly design of our folding electric wheelchair:
Interchangeable left and right joystick controller for different user preferences. Switching from electric to manual mode allows the H3T to be manually pushed.
- The footplate is comfortable and non-slip, with three adjustable heights.
- The fold-up armrest design makes dining and getting on/off easy and safe.
- Washable soft cushion, high-grade breathable fabric that is easy to clean; the thickened soft cushion is designed for the sedentary to avoid fatigue.
- Equipped with a seat belt to safeguard each trip.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium frame.
- Battery (WH): 432 (Ah): 20.8
- Widest part W: 64 cm
- Longest part L: 110 cm including the footplate
- Longest part L: 95 cm with footplate folded up
- Height: 98 cm
- Folding length: 102 cm including joystick which is removable & 90 cm without joystick
- Folding width: 64 cm
- Folding height: 40 cm
- Seat width: 46 cm
- Seat depth: 46 cm
- Armrest to the ground: 78 cm
- Cushion to the ground: 54 cm
- Frame: Aluminium alloy 6061
- Max Load: 130 kg
- Max Climbing Angle: About 8 deg
- Standard Max Speed: 6 km/h
- Range: 35 km
- Applicable Temperature: -15 C~50 C
- Charge Time: 5 Hrs
- Rated Power: 200 W*2
- Front Wheel: 8 inch
- Rear Wheel: 12.5 inches, inflatable tire
- Rotation Radius: 1.2 m
- Obstacle Capacity: <40 mm
- Trench Crossing Capacity: <100 mm
- Net Weight Including Battery: 33 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years on Frame & 12 Months on Battery
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
***THE WHEELCHAIR COMPLIES WITH AIR TRAVEL***
Frequently asked questions:
1- foldable motorised wheelchair A foldable motorised wheelchair is a type of motorised wheelchair that is foldable, lightweight and portable so it is easy to use and transport.
2- What is the lightest folding electric wheelchair? The lightest folding electric wheelchair is the Airwheel. It weighs just 19 Kg which is one of the lightest available on the whole market. The Airwheel is the best travel wheelchair foldable not only is it lightweight but the Airwheel is Auto folding.
3- Remote control wheelchair price? The remote control wheelchair which is also known as the auto folding electric scooter or Airwheel is currently the best travel wheelchair for sale. The Airwheel is actually one of the most affordable lightweight travel wheelchair or travel wheelchair for sale on the market.
4- Folding electric wheelchair Australia If you are looking for an Airwheel or auto folding electric scooter or Travel wheelchair for sale in Australia, then look no further. We offers Travel wheelchair foldable products including our lightweight travel wheelchair that can be delivered to your door.
5- What is the smallest electric wheelchair? The smallest electric wheelchair is the Airwheel H3PS, it is the lightweight travel wheelchair version of the H3S. It is only 50cm wide from the outside of each armrest at its widest point. This makes it the smallest travel wheelchair for sale on the market.