Adjustable Electric Hospital bed with 5 function settings for home cares and hospitals has new and improved features for disability and patients
BIG SALE ON NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
This Fully Adjustable Electric Bed has 5 different settings making it suitable for use in aged care centres, hospitals and at home. The adjustable electric bed is suitable for individuals with limited mobility as it is powered with a remote control making it easier to lift and transfer users.
Features of Gilani Engineering's 5 functions of the hospital bed:
- Height adjustable from floor to the base of the bed: 48cm-86cm
- Remote Controlled Hospital Bed
- PP head and footboards and side rails
- 5" Central locking castors
- 200cm long, 92cm wide and 48cm high from floor to base
- Safe Weight 225kg
- Internal width: 90cm
- Internal length: 190cm
- Overal size: 100cm *213cm
Medical High low five function adjustable electric bed features electric motor controls that raise the head, foot and integrated height of the bed frame with a push of a button via a remote control.
This type of bariatric medical adjustable electric bed is ideal for using at home, hospital. This top rated hospital bed is much convenient for the caregivers or nurse compared with the manual crank system.
Features of the automatic adjustable electric bed for hospitals:
- Back up & down
- Knee up & down
- Integrated heighten adjustable
- Tuck away hospital beds rails side design
- Adjustment together of back and knee position
- One key automatic regression of flat position (Push down the button of leg and back down.)
- Head and foot boards removable and provided with locking system for safety during transport
- Holes for IV holders, being positioned in the 4 extremities of the frame
- The head and the tail of the bed are made of ABS Injection moulding
- Equipped with advanced touch screen switch.
- Separate ABS guardrail, anti-pinch hand design, guardrail with embedded touch screen.
- A key flattening key allows the bed to return to the initial state at any angle.
- The chassis is equipped with ABS dust cover.
- The configuration of four braking control with 125 wheels, brake control.
- The backrest and legs, lifting and tilting function before and after electric five.
- The back 0-70 degrees; leg 0-35; Lift 0-400mm and 0-180mm degrees 0-12 tilt lift.
- Please see photos for further details.
- Delivery charges apply outside the local Western Sydney region. Free pickup. Delivered fully assembled, only putting the hand rails and wheels on. No tools required.
The hospital bed is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Unilateral paresis
- Later stages in Multiple sclerosis (MS) or (MND)
- Cerebral Palsy GMFCS levels IV -V
To proceed with After Pay on check out for orders over $2000.00, please contact us to purchase a valid coupon.
Please Note that The product includes the Bed only and the Mattress can be purchased SEPARATELY.
Frequently asked questions:
1- Am I able to use my NDIS or Aged Care Package to purchase this hospital bed?
Yes, of course, you can. We are an NDIS provider which enables us to work with support staff in finding the right package for you.
2-What types of extras or accessories do you have available on sale for the electric hospital bed?
We are able to supply: various types of mattresses to come with this chair including pressure support overlay mattresses for people with limited mobility or people prone to developing pressure sores.
3-What makes the hospital bed stand out from other regular beds?
This product is efficient to use and has safety bed rails for people with limited mobility. Similarly, it is easy to use and the remote allows you to use 5 different settings with the electric bed.
4-What settings can be adjusted on this electric hospital bed?
This bed can be adjusted in 5 different ways.
- It can be raised or lowered
- The headrest can be raised or lowered
- The leg rest can be raised or lowered
- The knee area can fold providing support and going up and down
- The Back can be raised or lowered