This self-propelled Aluminium Folding strong manual wheelchair can be easily stored away for transport and storage
On sale and extended free shipping also covering Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today to find out if your region is included in our near Australia wide free shipping. Its backrest can be folded down to create a very compact size which can help store away for transport, travelling and storage. The lightweight aluminium frame design makes it
Features of this Strong Manual Wheelchair:
- Aluminium foldable chassis.
- Easy to fold for travel or storage
- Padded seat and backrest with padded armrests
- Height and depth adjustable armrests
- Swing-away Foot Plates
- Folding backrest
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Ideal for holidays and people transport/Travel
- Colour: Black with Silver Metal colour frame
Specifications of this Strong Manual Wheelchair:
- Seat Width: 42 cm
- Chair Width: 65 cm
- Item Weight: 14kg
- Carrying Capacity: 125 kg
- Seat depth and width: 43cm*42cm
- Height from the top to seat: 42cm
- Folded Dimensions: 82cm*30cm*80cm
- Overall depth: 103cm
- Overall width: 67cm
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on strong manual wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-Which wheelchair is easiest to push?
All our strong manual wheelchairs at Gilani Engineering are very easy to push. They are equipped with large back wheels that are used to push and smaller solid wheels which help get the wheelchair over small obstacles.
2-How can I make my wheelchair push easier?
- Comfortable handlebar material
- Handlebars that allow you to push with one hand
- Lightweight construction (aluminium frame)
- Lightweight wheels
- Checking wheelchair’s wheel bearings
- Replace worn and damage tires
- Position the rear wheels forward
3-Where can I get a wheelchair from?
Gilani Engineering can provide you with any wheelchair you are after. Whether it is a manual wheelchair, electric wheelchair, bariatric wheelchair, or customised wheelchair we are here to help you find the perfect one for your needs!