Manage steps, load into cars, vans and navigate other various rises and falls in daily life with safety and ease using Gilani Engineering Aluminium Alloy Super-Grip Wheelchair Access Ramps.
BIG SALES ON NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
This lightweight and portable Aluminium Alloy Wheel Chair Access Ramp can carry weights of up to 400kg whilst folding in half like a suitcase for easy storage.
The Super-Grip ramp comes complete with an anti-slip high-traction surface, as well as side rails to prevent wheelchairs and walkers from veering off the side as well as pre-drilled holes and locking pins to secure the ramp in place when in use you can rest assured knowing that you're safe while using the ramp.
The width is perfect for most scooters, walkers and wheelchairs alike.
Features and Benefits of the Access Ramp:
- Super-Grip and anti-slip coating to prevent slips.
- Wide enough for standard wheelchairs.
- Fold-away design for maximum convenience
- Carry handles for easy transport
- Safety rails to prevent roll-off
- Locking pins to secure your ramp when in use
- Anti-slip rubber on the connection plate
- Certified to the highest international CE standards
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Length variations: 210cm or 240cm
- Loading capacity: 400kg
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Portable Access Ramps Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is an access ramp?
An access ramp is designed to make it easier for people that use wheelchairs, mobility scooters, or other mobility aids to cross thresholds, such as doorways or kerbs. ... They help to avoid the struggle of forcing, or even lifting, a wheelchair or scooter over an obstacle.
2- Are portable ramps safe?
Temporary ramps can support the mobility aid you use, and most ramps support 270-360 kgs of weight. The ramps are safe and their design provides a smooth, gradual transition over mobility hurdles like stairs.
3- How much weight can a Portable access ramp support?
On average, Most Portable Access ramps can support 270-360 kgs of weight but This Gilani Engineering's Heavy Duty Access ramp can support 400kgs of weight making it much more heavy duty than the regular access ramp.
4- What could I use an access ramp for?
A wheelchair access ramp improves your ability to get in and out of home. If you require a wheelchair or walker to move around, a wheelchair access ramp will allow you to easily enter or leave your house or move from room to room, completely unaided.