MOST CUSTOMISABLE FOLDABLE MANUAL WHEELCHAIR ON THE MARKET-ADAPTABLE-WHEELCHAIR
This manual wheelchair is the most adjustable manual wheelchair that you will find. From the leg rests and arm rests to the seat height and depth, everything on this wheelchair can be adjusted to be completely unique to you. No matter your height, weight or any disability, this wheelchair is perfect for everyone!!
This wheelchair has double crossbars making this wheelchair more heavy duty and rigid than any regular manual wheelchair. The armrests are very customisable. They can be height adjusted, flipped up for easy access, and completely removed.
Our Heavy duty foldable manual wheelchair with adjustable leg support is an excellent product to help you regain your freedom and independence.
Features of the Heavy Duty Foldable Manual Wheelchair:
- Chrome plated steel frame
- Easy to clean setup & backrest material
- Double cross bars
- Comfortable seating
- Travelling is easy, since the entire wheelchair only weighs 19kg
- The seat is both practical and comfortable
- The seat is wide enough for comfort and space and can fit perfectly through a standard door.
- Can be driven on most surfaces including uneven surfaces, including paved and dirt roads, grass and gravel
- Very heavy duty; more than any regular manual wheelchair
- Seat depth adjustable for more leg space
- Seat height adjustable for more leg space
- Antibacterial push handles
- Drop back handle
- Attendant hand brakes
- Depth of Armrest can be adjustable
- Height adjustable armrests
- Flip up armrest for convenient table access
- Completely removable armrests
- Detachable/ elevating/ adjustable leg rest
- Adjustable cushioned calf support
- Flip up footrest
- Footrest angle can be adjusted
- Individual leg support
- Removable footrests
- Anti-tipping wheels are height adjustable
- Quick release air rear wheel
- Front 6' Solid PU castor
- Rear 24' solid wheel
- Removable wheels
- Locking drum brake
- Unfolded Width: 64cm
- Max Depth: 110cm
- Max Height: 95cm
- Seat Width: 46cm
- Seat Depth: 50cm
- Backrest Height: 42cm
- Net Weight: 19kg
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
Why is this the Best Foldable Manual Wheelchair out there?
This is a very special wheelchair because of how customisable it is! This wheelchair can suit just about everybody's personal and unique requirements.
- The armrests are adjustable/removable
- The leg and foot rests are adjustable
- The footplate angles are adjustable
- The anti tipping wheels are height adjustable
- The seat's depth can be adjusted
- The wheels are removable
- The wheelchair is foldable
Discuss the best foldable manual wheelchair with your Occupational Therapist to find out more on the best Lightweight folding wheelchair Australia for you.
This product can be shipped all over Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1-What is a manual wheelchair?
Manual or self-propelled wheelchairs Are propelled by the occupant, usually by using large rear wheels, from 20-26 inches in average diameter, and resembling those of bicycle wheels. The user moves the chair by pushing on the hand rims, which are made of circular tubing attached to the outside of the large wheels
2- When might a person use a foldable manual wheelchair?
Foldable Manual Wheelchairs are designed for people who are unable to walk at all or only able to walk very short distances. They allow people to remain independent in their own home, nursing home or retirement village and to access the local community. They come in two standard configurations: self-propel or transit.
3-How do you make a wheelchair more comfortable?
To get make a wheelchair more comfortable quickly, you should try the following tricks.
- Use of cushion will make it easier for you to adjust on the wheelchair.
- Use gloves while moving your wheelchair or your fingers may get blisters.
- Mostly, you'll have to use your upper body and arms to control your chair.
4-What is the difference between a foldable manual wheelchair and transport chair?
The biggest difference is that standard wheelchairs are designed with large wheels so that you can propel yourself, while transport wheelchairs have small wheels and are meant to be pushed from behind by a second person. ... Transport chairs are designed to be pushed from behind.
5-How do I choose a wheelchair size?
Choosing the right wheelchair size is dependent upon many several factors. It depends on:
- How much room or how compact you would like your wheelchair to be
- If you want a foldable or compact wheelchair to bring on holiday
- If you require an electric or manual wheelchair
- How tall you are
- How much you weigh
- If you are an amputee