LITERIDER MOBILITY is the lightest 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter on Australian Market, it has the features on a steering angle adjustment and with a small and lightweight frame, this scooter is made for real adventure.
BIG SALE ON FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Easy to store and travel with, whether placing the scooter in the boot of your car or traveling around by train, it has the perfect size to be out of everyone's way and still be safe and secure while driving around your local shopping centre, local park or just driving around the street for fresh air. However, you wish to use this Lightweight Mobility Scooter will be the least of your problems. Just start and GO GO GO!! The LITERIDER 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter also offers 4 wheels that are all Solid, big seat, big footrest board and a hand basket ideal for small items.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
Features of this 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter:
- Motor: 180W brushless motor
- With reverse and beeper
- One headlight
- Battery: 25V 10Ah lithium battery
- Net weight: 19kg
- Max load Capacity: 120kg
- Climbing capacity: 8 degrees
- Seat: 38(Width) x 50(Height)x 28.2(Depth) cm
- Folding Size: 100cm (length) x 40cm (height) x 55cm (width)
- Tyre Size: 6 inches, 10 inch
- Four-wheel Scooter
- Range Per Charge:15km
- Charging Time: 6 H
- Max Speed: 6-8km/h
- Size: 101.9x 55.7x 93cm Carton 22kg
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooters Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Can you use mobility scooters in shops?
Are Mobility Scooters Allowed in Shops? Yes! By law all public buildings must have disabled access, and this includes access for mobility scooters.
2-Do mobility scooters go uphill?
The higher the climbing degree means the better the performance of the mobility scooter when driving up a hill. The more power or battery life that your mobility scooter has the better it is going to perform and last when going uphill.
The 4 Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter has a climbing capacity of 8 degrees and a 180W motor which helps the mobility scooter give a better performance going uphill.
3- Are mobility scooters OK in the rain?
Yes, you can use a mobility scooter in the rain. As with any vehicle, you should move a little slower and exercise caution when operating your electric mobility scooter in rainy weather. If you are dealing with very heavy rain, it's probably best to be covered to protect both yourself and the electrical controls.