The COMFORTABLE GE-MONTE CARLO RECLINER CHAIR Sit and Stand With Massage and Heat Options FIVE STAR Lift Chair with Genuine Certified Leather
This Monte Carlo Recliner Chair is stylish and Made with Genuine Leather (Certified), comes in Black colour only.
Monte Carlo also allows the user to Lift to a Standing position with a touch of a button, it allows the user to recline up to 170 degrees, lift up a position at 45 degrees to standing. With an adjustable headrest and footrest, the Monte Carlo also has an additional manual headrest piece for extra comfort. Bonus Side Pockets and Two Front Pockets for extra storage, Heating mode provided by carbon fibre heating element and 8 point Cycloidal massage vibration motor. With a Durable Lift and Recline motor, this Recliner is an all-around comfort pleasure. Included with this Recliner chair are four wheels (optional use) for easy to move from room to room.
Features of the Monte Carlo Recliner:
- 8-point cycloidal massage vibration motors
- The heating mode provided by the carbon fibre heating element
- Lift, Recline and Footrest functions
- Covered in Genuine Leather (with certification)
- 2 storage pockets on either side
- Manual Adjustable headrest
- fully automated lift and recline
- Recline up to 170 Degree
- Lift up to 45 Degree
- Adjustable backrest and Footrest
- Durable lift and Recline motor
- Multi-angle recline-adjust
- Two Remote controls
- Two Cupholders
- One back up battery slot
- Product Specification
- Measurements approx. 92x89x110cm (WxLxH) assembled
- Weight: 47 kg (Net), 50 kg (Gross)
- Weight Limit: 200 kg
This product is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Limited mobility
- Hip surgical recovery including total hip replacements
- Individuals recovering from traumatic brain injuries such as stroke
- Unilateral paresis
- Cerebral palsy GMFCS level III-V
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor Neurone disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Is sitting in a recliner good for you?
Researchers concluded that the 135-degree reclining position put the least stress on the spine and may reduce the risk of back pain. They recommend that people who sit for long periods of time correct their sitting posture and find a chair that allows them to recline. The Monte Carlo Recliner Chair acquires to all these needs as well as your personal needs such as the massage and heat options.
2- Does this electric recliner chair come in other colours?
This Monte Carlo Recliner chair only comes in the Black Leather colour, however, we have other recliner sofa chair options in different colours.
3- Can anyone use the chair?
Of course! Every person no matter their age, mobility level or circumstance is able to use it as it works like a regular chair with the added benefit of heat and massage options and being able to lift for easy transfers and comfort.