Motorised Wheelchair Foldable Lightweight Mobility Chair - PHOENIX
Gilani Engineering is proud to present the latest innovative electric wheelchair on the Australian market - Introducing The PHOENIX lightweight heavy duty motorised wheelchair!
What is World's Best Electric Wheelchair?
THE PHOENIX has just reached our showroom and is the most adjustable, customisable wheelchair and RE-PROGRAMMABLE Electric wheelchair in the world
- Foldable + Airline friendly (MSDS)
- Lightest Weight Electric Wheelchair (25kg NET)
- Heavy Duty (180kg max capacity)
- Bariatric, Wide and Extra Wide Seat option (up to 60cm)
- Easily foldable and ADJUSTABLE central footplate to 3 sizes
- Easiest and streamline contoured Flip up armrest for easy access
- Step less reclining backrest up to 30 degrees
- Comes with free custom cup/bottle holder, anti-tipping wheels, removable wheels, under foot bag and closable back pouch
Contact us for a free quote on 02 8740 8963
We are proud to announce that Gilani Engineering is the Exclusive Australian distributor or this product.
As we have just released it to the Australian Market, it is the most affordable folding electric wheelchairs Australia on the market and you cannot get it anywhere else in Australia (or the world) for the same price.
But what makes the Phoenix electric wheelchair so special?
Well, The Phoenix Electric Wheelchair is special as it is a light weight folding electric wheelchair with a net weight of just 25Kg!
Despite its lightweight, it is one of the most heavy duty wheelchairs on the market at 180kg!
Most Heavy Duty Wheelchairs available are much heavier and NOT foldable electric wheelchairs
What's more is that Gilani Engineering have improved our older models of the Air Hawk by adding a reclining backrest up to 30degrees, a custom cup holder, additional storage and most amazingly, an adjustable leg rest!
The Phoenix Specifications:
Overall maximum dimensions:
Length: 120cm (when leg rest is adjusted to longest point)
From ground to top of cushion: 43cm
Standard Contoured Cushion:
(However, seat can be extended to 60cm width)
Contoured flip up armrest:
Flip up angle: 90deg
Width at narrow point: 5.5cm
Width at widest point: 8cm
Foot Rest base dimensions:
Width at widest point: 33cm
Width at base (narrowest point): 15cm
Leg rest can be adjusted to 3 distances from wheelchair:
- Shortest - 29cm
- Mid- 34cm
- Longest - 39cm
Rear Wheel Diameter: 32cm
Front Wheel Diameter: 19cm
- Small, foldable wheel chairs and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Gas-spring recliner chair to 30 degrees!
- Quick-release attachable motors
- Removable rear wheels
- Safely supports up to 180kg
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest (washable up to 95℃)
- Ergonomic contoured seat cushion provided
- Solid front and rear tires - no more punctures
- Flip-up and length adjustable footrest
- Reliable, easy to use 360° joystick controller
- 8cm/3" ground clearance - comparable with all-terrain models
- Two quiet 250W brushless motors
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- 24V/6AH*2pcs airline approval Lithium battery -chargeable on or oﬀ board
Foldable wheel chairs comes with Anti Tipping wheels preventing from tipping back wards.
The PHOENIX is one of the most handy foldable wheel chairs on the market.
Want extras? The best motorised Wheelchair can have up to 30+ additional accessories added on!
This wheelchair can be shipped all over Australia.
Battery Information for the Traveller Best Motorised Wheelchair:
- Smart Lithium Ion Batteries for foldable wheel chairs: the lithium ion batteries last approximately 25km for a charge. The Lithium ion batteries work together and combine to provide power to the motorised wheelchair. The combined power shows up on the joystick. That means if one battery is fully drained and the other battery is fully charged it will show up as 50% charged on the joystick.
- Easy to read battery: 3 red bars for low charge, 3 red bars and 3 yellow bars show medium charge and fully charged shows all the colours and green bars.
- Each battery can be slipped out and in easily and shows the battery level of the individual battery.
- Our Best Motorised wheelchair can be charged in the chair (through the joystick) or out of the car on the wall.