Say goodbye to accidents caused by wet floors around the poolside and hello to safe and easy access with our rechargeable pool lift machine. Nart Portable Lift is the ultimate solution for safe and hassle-free pool access.
Our rechargeable pool lift machine is specially designed to transfer wheelchair-bound individuals from the dressing room to the pool edge without any accidents caused by wet floors.
With this innovative device, you can enjoy the luxury of swimming without any difficulty, as it is engineered to ensure safe and easy access in and out of the pool. The pool lift is not only designed for easy up and down movement but it is also accompanied by a companion for forward-backward and right-left movements.
Our pool lift has features that make it stand out from the rest. The device comes with an emergency button and water-resistant controls that can be operated from the power unit in case of a malfunction. It also has a detachable and rechargeable battery that displays its charging status on both the device and the charger.
The water-resistant wheels have a soft rubber coating with closed-type bearings suitable for wet surfaces, and the stroke length is 1250 mm, with an adjustable seat mechanism for in-water and above-water distances that can be customized based on the user’s preferences. The vacuum emergency stoppers are located behind the front wheels, while the rear wheels have brakes to keep the device stable during lifting.
Our pool lift has a lifting capacity of 135 kg and weighs 200 kg, and it features a water-repellent seat that is suitable for wet use.
- There is an emergency button.
- Water resistant control.
- It can also be controlled from the power unit (in case of a malfunction).
- Detachable and rechargeable battery
- The battery has a charge indicator (both on the device and on the charger)
- Wheels suitable for wet surfaces (water-resistant wheels with soft rubber coated and closed-type bearings)
- Stroke length is 1250 mm. (610 mm above water and 640 mm in water)
- Adjustable seat mechanism so that in-water and above-water distances can be adjusted according to a user request. (± 100 mm)
- Vacuum emergency stoppers are located behind the front wheels.
- The rear wheels have brakes. In this way, the device is provided to remain more stable while lifting, and possible accidents are prevented.
- The device battery can be charged with 220 Volts.
- The device is 24 Volts. This low-voltage feature ensures safe operation on wet surfaces.
- It has a lifting capacity of 150 kg.
- The weight of the device is 200 kg.
- It has a water-repellent seat suitable for wet use.
- The body is made of ST-52 steel and zinc plated and painted with electrostatic paint.
- The parts entering the water are 304 stainless steel and coated with electrostatic paint.
- Landing time to the pool is 45 seconds.
- The exit time from the pool is 55 seconds.