New 2022 Flip Up Left Foot Accelerator Driving Solutions
Have you suffered from a stroke and have trouble with using your right foot to control the brake and accelerator pedals?
Or have you had an amputation and require a left foot accelerator?
Do you share your vehicle with other members of the family whom require a right foot accelerator?
The Flip Up Left Foot Accelerator:
- The flip up system is a discrete conversion where this flip up left foot accelerator pedal can be folded away upwards safely when not being used.
- This modification allows the vehicle to be used as per original unmodified, other drivers will not see nor even notice the modification.
- GEDRUN2 allows for operation of the accelerator and brake with the left leg by drivers with lack of functionality to the right lower limb.
- It changes the position of the accelerator pedal from the right to the left respect to the brake pedal.
- This modification can be installed in cars with an automatic transmission or automatic clutch.
- The system is there for you to with easy push sideways with your left foot allow the left foot accelerator to fold down ready to be used.
- To fold away simply put your left foot under the pedal and flip it up.
- this design allows you to keep driving by using only your left foot.
- A lever system transfers the accelerator pedal from the right to the left of the brake pedal.
Gilani Engineering delivers Left Foot Accelerators Australia Wide, or if you live in Sydney and require Installation and RMS Certification, feel free to visit our workshop and have our team of highly experienced engineers look after your vehicle.
As NDIS registered providers for vehicle modifications we can even help you use your NDIS funding for the flip up left foot accelerator