Over Toilet Aid Commode Chair with Toilet Seat provides Comfort and Safety when using the Toilet
The folding over toilet aid commode chair with fixed armrest and adjustable height suitable for home cares, hospitals, outdoors and clinics. Heavy Duty Over Toilet Aid Commode. A sturdy aluminium 2 in 1 toileting solution with impressive 140kg weight capacity. Includes pail, lid, seat and splash guard.
This Over the toilet aid is suitable for anyone who finds going to the bathroom difficult and it is designed to make the process easier, and make transferring on and off the toilet safer. The adjustable legs make it easier to provide a personal height for the user for more a comfortable experience. The over toilet aid is also foldable which makes it easy to fold away when not in use or easy to travel with.
The over toilet aid has two ways to use:
One is the over the toilet aid which can be used if you remove the commode bucket and use it over the toilet.
The commode is another option when getting out of your seat is too difficult. The commode bucket is easily removable which makes cleaning the pail much easier to clean.
FEATURES of the over toilet aid:
- High quality minimal flex plastic seat and lid.
- Splash guard.
- Pail with lid included for use as a bedside commode.
- Armrest to assist with transfers.
- Fitted with suction tips for added safety.
- Height adjustable to suit most users requirements.
- Micro adjustment on one leg to stabilise on uneven surface.
- Manufacture with a lightweight aluminium frame
- Powder coated textured finish for improved grip.
SPECIFICATIONS of the over toilet aid:
- Seat height 45-55cm
- Internal width between arms: 46 cm
- Armrest height 22cm
- Overall width: 52cm
- Maximum Overall Height: 85cm
- Weight of product 6.1kg
- Maximum weight capacity 140kg
- Full 12 month warranty.
Available for delivery Australia wide, physical street address required.
If you require a different commode chair please check out our Bathroom Aids!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a toileting aid?
Ideal for enhancing safety and encouraging independence, toileting aids are useful tools that can assist with a range of mobility or strength issues. - For those who struggle getting on and off the toilet, an over toilet aid commode chair can offer independence.
2- How do you toilet a disabled person?
Most wheelchair users recommend removing your pants before you move to the toilet. The best approach seems to be sliding to the edge of your seat, then pulling pants and underwear down to your ankles. It is then suggested that you remove the clothing from one foot so that you can more easily move and spread your legs.
3- How do you use a toilet frame?
- Step 1: Remove pants and underwear.
- Step 2: Sit on over toilet aid commode chair.
- Step 3: When you finish using the commode toilet, put pants back on.
- Step 4: Remove the commode, clean and return.
4- How do you use an over toilet?
To sit on the over toilet aid, move backwards until you can feel the seat behind your legs, place both your hands on the armrests to support your body and then slowly lower yourself down. Ensure that the over toilet aid is stable, all four feet on the floor and cannot slide.