Over Toilet Aid Frame Safety when using the Toilet
The folding over toilet aid frame with adjustable height suitable for home cares, hospitals, outdoors and clinics. Heavy Duty Over Toilet Aid frame is a sturdy aluminium No 1. solution with impressive 140kg weight capacity.
This Over the toilet aid Frame is suitable for anyone who finds going to the bathroom difficult and it is designed to make the process easier, and make transferring on and off the toilet safer. The adjustable legs make it easier to provide a personal height for the user for more a comfortable experience. The over toilet aid is also foldable which makes it easy to fold away when not in use or easy to travel with.
FEATURES of the over toilet aid:
- Legs are fitted with suction tips for added safety by providing anti slip feature.
- Height adjustable to suit most users requirements.
- Micro adjustment on one leg to stabilise on uneven surface.
- Manufacture with a lightweight aluminium frame
- Powder coated textured finish for improved grip.
SPECIFICATIONS of the over toilet aid:
- Seat height
- Internal width between arms:
- Armrest height:
- Overall width: 52cm
- Maximum Overall Height: 85cm
- Weight of product 6.1kg
- Maximum weight capacity 140kg
- Full 12 month warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a toileting aid?
Ideal for enhancing safety and encouraging independence, toileting aids are useful tools that can assist with a range of mobility or strength issues. - For those who struggle getting on and off the toilet, an over toilet aid commode chair can offer independence.
2- How do you toilet a disabled person?
Most wheelchair users recommend removing your pants before you move to the toilet. The best approach seems to be sliding to the edge of your seat, then pulling pants and underwear down to your ankles. It is then suggested that you remove the clothing from one foot so that you can more easily move and spread your legs.
3- How do you use a toilet frame?
- Step 1: Remove pants and underwear.
- Step 2: Sit on over toilet aid commode chair.
- Step 3: When you finish using the commode toilet, put pants back on.
- Step 4: Remove the commode, clean and return.
4- How do you use an over toilet?
To sit on the over toilet aid, move backwards until you can feel the seat behind your legs, place both your hands on the armrests to support your body and then slowly lower yourself down. Ensure that the over toilet aid is stable, all four feet on the floor and cannot slide.