Patient Hoist Portable Lifter used for lifting in Aged Cares Hospital Homes and Disability Industry
The GE High Lifter (GEHL) encompasses an ergonomic portable lifter that allows the user to be easily rotated 360 degrees making positioning much easier for the carer and reducing anxiety for the user.
The high boom ensures there is space for the user, even when the hoist is in its highest position, and the optimised space in front of the actuator reduces the risk of injury to the users knees.
- Securely attach slings with one hand thanks to the user-friendly hook design
- Exchange spreader bar quicker, more safely and easier than ever before with the new quick release mechanism. No tools required
- Ergonomic push handles
- Swing in/out base frame with a simple press of to allow better access in confined spaces.
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW
Type: Rehabilitation Equipment
- Function: Used to Move Patient
- Group: Adult Specification
- Motor: 24V/8000N
- NOISE LEVEL: 65dB(A)
- Battery Capacity: 60-80 Times/ charge
- Lifting Speed: 8.3mm/s
- Lifting Distance: 850mm-1850mm
- Weight Capacity: 185kg
- Width: 620mm
- Height: 1225mm
- Net weight: 45 kg
Features of the Portable Lifter:
- Made of high-strength steel with powder coating
- Quiet, smooth and easy operation
- Easy-to-use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body and provide comfort and convenience for patient
- High-strength casters with brake
- Heavy duty use
- Actuator can be manually operated up/down in case of emergency without any electricity
The Portable Lifter includes Universal Sling per photos.
This Portable Lifter is recommended for everyone including people with:
- Motor Neurone disease
- multiple sclerosis
- cerebral palsy level V
- muscular dystrophy
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Portable Lifter Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-How does a hoist assist an individual?
A hoist is simply a type of mechanical device for lifting that can work to elevate someone from a sitting position, and move them safely into another area, such as a bathtub, seat, or bed. Some hoists can even carry patients horizontally between areas in a room.
2-What is a hoist used for in aged care?
A lifting hoist is used for residents who are non-weight bearing. It lifts the resident vertically, allowing staff to transfer or reposition the resident over a short distance.
3-How do you use a patient hoist?
- Check 1 – Check the hoist has been serviced in the last 6 months
- Check 2 – Check the hoist unit is fully functional
- Check 3 – Check the sling is correct and in good condition
- Check 4 – Check the safe working load of the hoist is adequate for the transfer
- Check 5 – Check that the hoist brakes are off
- Check 6 – Check the location of the emergency functions