Platform Lift for Wheelchairs and Scooters
These inclined platform lifts are custom designed and manufactured for each individual, and are perfect for indoor and outdoor applications.
This particular platform lift is suitable for wheelchair and scooter users and people who have difficulty climbing stairs. The Platform Wheelchair Lift can be installed directly into the ground, no foundation pit is required The footprint is small. It is made out of high quality stainless steel, covered with static blasting panels, making it difficult to rust when placed outdoors. It is also easy to disassemble and assemble.
Features of the Platform Lift for Wheelchairs and Scooters:
- Closed height: 75mm
- Bellows enclosed hydraulic scissor mechanism
- Internal and external applications
- Plate size: 1000*1400mm
- Loading capacity: 250KG
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Plate material: 304 stainless steel
- Lifting height: 1.2 M
- Lifting speed: 3-6m/min
- Motor power: 220V 1.5KW
- Rail: T78
- Axle pin: #45 steel
- Bearing: 205. 206. 208 for optional
- Sylinder: 40/63
- Hydraulic tubing: 10-2-40MPa
- Hydraulic oil: HM46#
- Control mode: Electric, Digital display
- Supply: 220V 1.5KW
- Overload protective: Over-current relay control
- Emergency stop: Emergency stop, press the emergency stop button to power off emergency braking
- Manual dropdown: When there is no power or failure, the manual descent device.
- Safety shoe: There is an obstruction below the table and the device stops descending
- Anti-falling: Transmission chain disconnects, platform locking height does not fall
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Please inquire for installation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What is a platform lift used for?
A platform lift is suitable for premises where stairs aren't available or suitable for a stair lift. A platform lift is placed between two levels and allows users to travel up like an elevator. The best part is that these lifts are easier to install and take up much less room than an elevator.
2- What is the difference between a platform lift and a stair lift?
A platform lift is placed between two levels and allows users to travel up like an elevator whilst stair lifts require stairs and more space. These lifts do not require civil works and changes to the design of your space, they simple just fit & blend within your space. The most important benefit, they increase the value of your Home, while a chair lift and stair lift do not.
3- What is platform in elevator?
In simple terms, a platform lift is a machine that, much like an elevator, provides assistance to people with disabilities.