The heavy duty portable swimming pool lift is for people with disabilities.
BluPool is a device that can transfer people to and from pools, dressing rooms and other places in an easy, smooth and safe manner. The handicap pool lift is easy to use. The person simply sits on the seat at the front and is pushed to the edge of the pool. Simply operate the brake and lock in position, press the down button and the swimmer is lowered into the pool. The disability pool lifts Australia is sufficient to press the up button to lift the seat again and bring it back to the original position.
This accessible pool lift allows a person living with any disability to have access to both above and below ground spas, swimming and hydrotherapy pools, without any manual lifting.
It is suitable for use in public pools, leisure centres, private homes, nursing homes and schools.
BLUPOOL is a medical device that enables pool access to people with reduced mobility in a safe, comfortable and functional way. Blupool is the result of the evolution of the Italian brand name Digi Project from starting with Blueone which has been on the market for over 10 years; to so many phenomenal mobility aid products.
This new aquatic lift for the pool is improved in terms of design, technology and lifting capacity (up to 140 kg). Also for the development of this model, DIGI PROJECT took care of ensuring all the safety levels, for both the user and the operator, which are present in all the brand devices.
Features of the BluPool Pool Lift :
- Starting key
- Emergency mushroom shaped button
- Battery charge level indicator
- External battery charger
- Autonomy: 80 complete cycles
- Hydroelectric box
- Manual lowering and lifting system in case of problems with the electric system
- Brake lever with electric release
- Service brake on front wheels
- Safety front rubber stoppers
- Painted stainless steel frame for the parts in contact with water
- 2 point safety belt
- Pivoting rear wheels
Specifications of the BluPool Pool Lift:
- Maximum capacity: 140 kg
- Maximum arm travel: 1400 mm
- Depth of seat inside the water: 820 mm
- Time of lowering with weight: 25 s
- Time of lifting with weight:18 s
- Weight of the machine: 150 kg
- Battery: 12 V
- Power: 24 V
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend the hire on the BluPool Pool Lift Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What is the BluPool pool lift?
Pool lifts are assistive lifting devices designed to transfer people with limited mobility or disabilities into a pool or spa.
2- What is a pool lift for?
The BluPool pool lift is designed to lower a person on a seat into the water and raise the person out of the water. It acts as a transfer bench, by having a starting and finishing position that is away from the edge of the pool and water.
3- How does a pool lift work?
A pool lift works by lifting and lowering the user into and out of the water. The user sits on the lift's chair and is lowered into and out of the pool via battery power.