Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode 4 wheel Adjustable Folding Patient wheelchair
Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode is one of the most unique products and on of the only products located in Australia. As Disability Equipment NDIS providers, we provide the most unique and innovative products that never existed before.
We introduce the all in 1 Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode
Portable around the whole house with 4 solid wheels
Adjustable Height Transfer Chair
All in 1 Transfer Commode , toilet commode and Shower Chair
Foldable and storable, super convenient and easy to take in the car!
This Portable Shower Transfer Commode 4 wheel automatic adjustable folding patient shower chair has many amazing features:
- Compact and removable parts making it easy to store in your boot, your garage or around the house! Pop it back out and unfold it for easy access, no need to re-assemble this product.
- The Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode has automatically adjusting features including:
- Height Adjustability - Making it easy to transfer to lower places such as your couch or under the table or higher places such as your bed or over a high shower rim.
- Non-slip feet and Safety brakes - These added safety features make sure that your wheelchair is in place and locked in when you are being bathed or when you are in the shower.
- Comfort Supportive Backrest - The back rest provides appropriate back support and stability whilst the client is using the toilet or in the shower. This chair can also be wheeled into other rooms and used like a wheelchair.
- Safety Handlebars and brakes- This safety feature allows you to easily push your client and allows the client to hold on for support. Brakes allow you to stop the client and wheelchair from moving.
- Toilet - This Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode conveniently comes with a toilet pan to make it easier to go to the toilet.
- 4 wheels - This Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode comes with 4 wheels making it easy to push and portable.
Showering with a shower bench or tub transfer bench can make showering so much more relaxing and safe. The whole point of using a shower bench is safety. If you have balance or mobility problems, then sitting down to shower is much safer than standing in a wet tub. If you have vision or pain issues, then being seated is much safer than being on your feet in a shower or tub.
The shower bench or tub transfer bench can accommodate a user who has difficulty lifting legs to get in and out of the tub in a stable, balanced position. As a caregiver or a bather, your experience in the shower can be much safer, and therefore, much more enjoyable.
You can use the Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode in different places around the house including:
- The kitchen
- The living room
- The shower
- The bath
- The toilet
- Your bedroom
- In a hallway
Who would this product be suitable for?
- Someone with low levels of strength
- Someone with low levels of mobility
- A carer that has low strength
- Someone who has a shower but not a bath and cannot use a shower
- Someone with vision issues
Advantages of a Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode
If you don’t usually use a shower bench when showering, then consider these advantages and you may want to get one. Consider the size of the shower stall and the height of the tub side when choosing a shower bench. There are a variety of sizes and features available. We recommend the kind that has a contoured plastic seat with drain holes in the seat, because they are the easiest to clean. A backrest is good, but not necessary for everyone. Consider the balance and stability of the user when choosing one with a backrest or without the backrest. A padded seat is also comfortable, but not required.
Make Sure it’s Stable
A tub transfer bench which has adjustable non-skid legs so you can get a stable and height according to lay out of your bathroom. Once adjusted, make sure all snap adjusters are firm and secure. The legs of the bench are made of lightweight Aluminium so the bench is lightweight and will not rust. Handles on the bench are helpful in handling the bench itself and in grabbing it when sitting down or rising.
Having your bench in a stable positioned you are ready to enter the tub. It is always best to involve an Occupational Therapist when using you bench for the first time. They can evaluate the user’s abilities any determine the safe way for the user to mount the bench. Here is the normal steps required to make use of the tub transfer bench. Have a caregiver or bather assistant with you at all times.
Steps for Safe Use of your Portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode
- Stand with the bench touching the back of your legs, stable yourself by use of hand holds on bench or grab bars on wall, and sit in a slow controlled manner. Don’t “flop” down on the seat.
- Scoot back as far as you can with both legs still outside the tub.
- Lift one leg at a time over the edge of the tub. Your assistant can help you.
- Position yourself so that you’re seated, comfortably, all the way in the tub and you’re ready for your shower.
- Finished with your shower, dry your feet to prevent slipping and simply repeat the process in reverse.
What are the specifications of this product?
- Lift range: 250mm
- Load weight: 100kg
- Overall dimensions: 950*600*350mm
- N/W: 12 kg
After using this product for a period of time, check whether the screws of each part are loose. If there is any loosening, tighten it in time.
Frequently asked questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- Can a portable Shower Toilet Transfer Commode be used at home?
Yes! Most certainly, one of the useful features of this product is that it is lightweight, portable and has wheels to help people at home push the person anywhere they need. If you have a look at this product in the video below you can see just how useful it is and where it can be used around the house.
2- Can you shower and Bath transfer chairs?
Yes! You can certainly use our transfer chairs in the shower or bath. Our shower chairs and bath transfer chairs are waterproof and moisture resistant. The non-slip finish and safety brakes means that our transfer chairs can be used whenever and all around the house!
3- What do you need to know about shower transfer benches?
Shower transfer benches can be used in or out of the shower. They are non-slip surfaces that allow your carer bathe you hands-free and provide you with safety, support and comfort. It is as if there is a chair for you to sit on in the shower with support if you cannot stand and shower.
4- Is it safe to shower with a shower bench?
Yes, it is safe to shower with a shower bench from our range as the non-slip material and strong brakes stop you from slipping and provide safety to your carer whilst they wash you.
5- Which is the best portable shower toilet transfer commode?
We offer the one and only best mobile shower commode chair on the market. This product is not only a patient lifter, but can be used around the house. It has an automatic lifter allowing you to transfer to numerous places in and around the home.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Load capacity: 100kg
- Lift range: 250mm
- Product size：95*60*35
- Electric lift with one button
- Easy to store away
- Easy to clean
- Great for Aged Care facilities