Portable Vehicle Hoist with lifter and sling Person Transport for car
QUICK Portable Vehicle Hoist for easy transfer with a sling
Traveling anywhere is more accessible now than ever with the new foldable portable vehicle hoist for patient transfer into any vehicle. With its quick, easy fold-down lightweight frame, three caster locking wheels for extra safety, and the adjustable sling, this transfer hoist covers your travel needs. This portable hoist lifter is designed to fit into almost any car boot and is compact for easy storage solutions and convenience.
This lightweight, portable vehicle hoist lifter weighs only 19 Kg, including the battery. With the pull of a few buttons, the portable hoist lifter folds up in seconds, making it the simplest Hoist to transport and travel. No parts need to be removed to fold the unit down or to transport it; an easy one-handed effort to collapse the durable aluminum frame.
- Lift arm, one charge can lift approx. 80-100 times
- Lowest point to the ground: 95 cm
- The highest point from the ground: is 145 cm
- 2x Padded handles for comfort
- Motor box: 200 VA
- Front support leg with locking caster
- 2 x Side support locking casters for extra safety
- Easy to use the controller
- Scram stop button
- Multipurpose sling with size adjustment
- Battery: 24V 5 Ah Lithium battery
- Max load capacity: 120 Kg
- Net weight: 19 Kg
- Forklifts measurements: 845-1367 mm
- Lift Range to the base of the sling: Ground level-720mm
- Lifting speed: 12 mm/s
- Noise: <65 dB
- Minimum distance from ground: 26 mm
- Folding size: 850 x 252 x 940 mm (length x width x height)
- Overall size: 1235 x 1180 x 1450 mm (length x width x height)
- Items included: Sling, Frame, User Manual, Remote Controller,
- Frame and controller
- Suspender assembly
- Manual book
- Tool: 22 mm wrench / 3 mm hexagon wrench
- 1-year warranty
***Please note that this lift is suitable for cars with seat heights up to 720mm MAX***
Considerations: Load Capacity for Wheelchair?
The load capacity of a wheelchair/scooter may change according to the type of ground on which the wheelchair/scooter is used.
The supplier’s stated load capacity may have been given for a product tested on flat and smooth ground.
However, the load capacity, performance and stability may change when the product is used on an incline or uneven surfaces.
Any factors must be discussed with the supplier, including the maximum gradient on which a wheelchair/scooter should be safely used. The maximum weight capacity is not the same as impact capacity as the impact may be greater than the weight capacity. Please consult our team at Gilani Engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What to check before using a hoist?
- Check the Hoist has been serviced in the last six months.
- Check the hoist unit is fully functional.
- Check the sling is correct and in good condition.
- Check the safe working load of the Hoist is adequate for the transfer.
2-Who needs a hoist?
Hoists provide a mechanical means by which a less able person can be moved or transferred from one place or position to another. You may need a hoist when the act of moving you puts too much strain on your carer or yourself, and there is a risk of harm.
3- Where can I use this Hoist?
This Hoist can be used indoors or outdoors. It can transfer someone from a chair to a bed, from one room to another, or even from a wheelchair to a car. But always make sure the legs open 45 degrees when moving or transferring your loved one in and out of this hoist to avoid any side tipping.