Portable Vehicle Hoist with lifter and sling Person Transport for car
QUICK Portable Vehicle Hoist for easy transfer with a sling
Traveling anywhere is now easier than ever with the new foldable portable lifter hoist for patient transfer into any vehicle, with its quick easy fold-down light-weight frame with 3 caster locking wheels for extra safety and the adjustable sling, this transfer hoist has your travel needs covered. This portable hoist lifter is designed to fit into almost any car boot and fits into almost any area that is compact for easy storage solutions and convenience.
This portable light-weight hoist lifter weighing in at only 19 Kg and this includes the battery. With the pull of a few buttons, the portable hoist lifter folds up in seconds making it the simplest hoist to transport and travel with. No parts need to be removed to fold the unit down or to transport, an easy one-handed effort to collapse the durable aluminium frame.
- Lift arm, one charge can lift approx. 80-100 times
- 2x padded handles for comfort
- Motor box: 200 VA
- Front support leg with locking caster
- 2 x side support locking casters for extra safety
- Easy to use the controller
- Scram stop button
- Multipurpose sling with size adjustment
- Battery: 24 V 5 Ah Lithium battery
- Max load capacity: 120 Kg
- Net weight: 19 Kg
- Lift range: 845-1367 mm
- Lifting speed: 12 mm/s
- Noise: <65 dB
- Minimum distance from ground: 26 mm
- Folding size: 850 x 252 x 940 mm (length x width x height)
- Overall size: 1235 x 1180 x 1450 mm (length x width x height)
- Items included:
- Frame and controller
- Suspender assembly
- Manual book
- Tool: 22 mm wrench / 3 mm hexagon wrench
- 1 Year warranty
- NDIS approved product
Call us on 02 8740 8963 to find out more about our NDIS
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-What to check before using a hoist?
- Check the hoist has been serviced in the last 6 months.
- Check the hoist unit is fully functional.
- Check the sling is correct and in good condition.
- Check the safe working load of the hoist is adequate for the transfer.
2-Who needs a hoist?
Hoists provide a mechanical means by which a less able person can be moved or transferred from one place or position to another. You may need a hoist when the act of moving you puts too much strain on your carer or on yourself and there is a risk of harm.
3- Where can I use this hoist?
This hoist can be used anywhere it is indoors or outdoors. It can be used to transfer someone from a chair to a bed, one room to another or even a wheelchair to a car.