Features this Day Chair: Utility Hospital Chair
- A high back orthopaedic chair that offers adjustability, comfort and support
- Contoured Backrest – High back design provides increased postural support
- Padded armrests, seat and back upholstery with padding
- Two colour option Champagne OR Grey stone Colours
- Knock Down Style for easy assembly
- Adjustable height
- Powder coated steel frame
Utility Hospital Chair Specifications:
- Seat Depth 490mm
- Seat Width 490mm
- Backrest Height 720mm
- Seat To Floor Height 425mm-610mm
- Safe Working Load 200kg
- Item Weight 14 kg
- Warranty Information: ONE Year
- Available colour: Champaign and Gray stone ONLY
Do you Extra support Utility Hospital Chair at home, at your work or at your Aged Care Centre? Our UTILITY Chairs are adjustable in Height and Heavy duty with 220 kg weight capacity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a Utility Chair?
The Utility chair is a multi-purpose adjustable seat height chair.
2- How can a utility chair be adjusted?
The height should enable you to sit and stand with ease. To adjust the leg length, push the button in and slide the internal leg piece up or down to the appropriate notch.
3- Where can a utility chair be used?
It can be used in any area where adjustable seating is required including the dining room, bedroom, desk and lounge room.