Electric Side Step Access Solution supplied and installed by our Gilani Engineering experts
We have a variety of access solutions to suit your vehicle and budget. The single side step is a functional electric platform step that is sturdy, flexible and easy to use providing you with a taste of the latest technology on the market.
Thule electric side step and can be installed by our expert engineers just by bolting it to the vehicle chassis. This side step accessible vehicle modification provides people with mobility limitations flexibility and the freedom of easy transit however also commonly used just to assist in accessing higher vehicles. The Automatic extendable side step comes in a wide range of sizes:
The electric side step comes in 4 different sizes:
- 1000mm length
However, the automatic step extends the same distance out from under the vehicle 300mm.
You can install it yourself as our team can provide over the phone and email support. The step comes wired ready and just require power and earth and a signal wire to be connected to the vehicle door original switch. The side step will extend automatically when you open the door and retract automatically when you close the door.
INTRODUCING THE BRAND NEW ACCESS SOLUTION POWER STEP
BETTER THAN EVER
- Innovative technology
Gilani Engineering supports the production of innovative solutions by using technology such as the powered side step. This allows us to give you flexibility and create custom made disability car conversions for you.
- Flexibility and customisation
Gilani Engineering’s expert engineers are qualified to custom make a variety of vehicle modifications which is why we can provide you with a variety of access solutions for your disability accessible vehicle.
- Updated and informed
We are always communicating with our clients to provide the best option and design when it comes to vehicle modifications. We understand that each person has their own individual needs that must be responded to. This access solution power step is a highly innovative technology which can assist individuals with limited mobility to regain their independence and travel with added comfort and is a common disability car conversion.
The Electric access solution power step ramp can assist individuals with limited mobility by getting into and out of their vehicle even if they have luggage. This caravan modification is easy to install by bolting it it to the chassis of your caravan.
Advantage and uses:
- Easy access automatic ramp - this allows for convenience as you are able to operate the step and there is no need for any manual handling. A very convenient and easy disability access solution when it comes to vehicle modifications.
AUTOMATIC POWER STEP SYSTEM ACCESS SOLUTION
- Brand: Volkswagen
- Model: Amarok
- Electric motor: 12 VDC
- Power: 100 W
- Left and Right side
- Maximum Static Load of 300Kg
- Opening time: 3 seconds
- Electric current voltage: 12DCV
- Current: 1.5 – 3 A
- Electric motor: Bosch 18 W
- The step stays retracted when travelling, even on rough outback roads
- Step Widths available 450mm, 600mm and 750mm
- Coated aluminum
- stainless steel
- LED backlight under the step
- Black colour
Electric or Manual Single Step Access Solution
- The Single Step Foldable Access Solution is available in manual and motorised designs.
- Once the Manual design is selected, the 12V motor can be later installed if you change your mind.
- The manual steps have to be unfolded and folded by hand. The electric version is operated using a switch and conform to relevant standards.
- The Single Step Access Solution provides a warning lamp preventing you from driving if the step is on.
- A relay with electric steps ensures that the steps are folded up when the motor starts. The Step control box can be installed as an option. This ensures that the steps are automatically folded and unfolded when the door is opened and closed.
- The steps are made of corrugated aluminium, the fastening frame is made from aluminium plated steel which ensures strength and durability to provide you long-lasting assistance.
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How long does it installation take?
The installation will depend on the type of vehicle, modifications required and extra features. The installation time can be as quick as a day to a few weeks depending on the clients ‘circumstances. Please contact us with your specifications and we can discuss the best access solution for your vehicle!
Please enquire about pricing.
All vehicle modifications completed by our trusted team of engineers are all in compliance with the Australian NSW State Law.
2- What other modifications do you provide?
We provide multiple vehicle modifications as well as home and bathroom modifications to suit the customers needs.
- Wheelchair and Scooter Ramps
- Grab rails
- Bathroom Aids
3- What other car modifications do you provide?
- Turny Evo Programmable Swivel Seat - Mobility Engineering and Gilani Engineering
- Electric Step Access Solution
- Kia Third Row Wheelchair Accessible Car Conversion for Taxis WAT
- Autochair Smart Lifter LM 80kg
- Honda Odyssey Second Row Car Conversion Fully Automatic Access Ramp
- Kia Third Row Wheelchair Accessible Car Conversion for Private Use
- Spinner Knob on Steering Wheels Makes Driving Easy With Modern Look
- Push Brake Driving Hand Control GE07FV GILANI ENGINEERING