Total Mobility is an Australian-owned company established in 1993 and located in Heathcote, New South Wales providing a great range of mobility equipment and services to individuals, schools, aged care facilities, hospitals and SDA accommodations.
They are registered NDIS providers and offer the following assistive equipment:
- Access Ramps- for those who are on wheelchairs and other mobility and walking aids such as crutches.
- Bathroom and Toilet equipment-ranging from toilet and bath and shower tub handrails.
- Bedroom aids- ranging from Bed Rails, Mattresses, overlays and electric beds.
- Dementia Aids- ranging from clocks, stickers and signage.
- Manual handling equipment- ranging lifters, slings and transfer aids.
- Posture chairs- ranging from lift chairs and recliner chairs.
- Powered and non-powered mobility equipment- ranging from electric/powered wheelchairs and motorised scooters and non-motorised wheelchairs.
- Walking aids- ranging from wheelchairs, walking frames, walking sticks and crutches.
Total Mobility also offer a variety of different services ranging from:
- On site demonstrations- These include on site assessments of products and client recommendations and needs.
- Quality service and repair completed by their trained technicians.
- Short- or long-term product rental.
- Spare parts to replace any broken parts in products.
These quality products and services makes us the Gilani Engineering team feel privileged to consider Total Mobility as our business partner. Total Mobility are providing the best products and services to ensure all client needs are met with satisfaction and with friendly customer service with great brands such as Permobil Pride, Breezy, Invacare and the list goes on.
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs