Welder, Panel beater/Body maker Hiring now!
Gilani Engineering are facing an increasing demand. We have several roles available for licensed panel beater, body maker and welder with minimum 3 years’ work experience.
You will receive appropriate training and learn how to modify vehicles to become wheelchair accessible (wheelchair conversion) from A-Z together with a line of other skills. We pride ourselves providing a unique vehicle conversions, including a brand-new design that will drastically improve transport options for wheelchair-reliant Australia wide.
Working at the Gilani Engineering means being a part of a highly skilled, capable and adaptable workforce. We strive to develop our people to reach their full potential by offering great benefits and rewards along with ongoing professional development. This position is a great learning opportunity within a fast-paced environment working on a range of projects.
You will also be trained to modify, assemble, install and demonstrate mobility equipment such as foldable electric wheelchairs, Mobility scooters, Left foot accelerators, dual control and much more.
Even though, we have been 12 years in the Automotive industry and 6 years in the disability industry our business in Fairfield Heights is only 1 year old. This gives the successful candidates a great opportunity to grow with the business into becoming a manager.
In your application please describe your level for each of the below statements:
- Has good knowledge of using the computer
- Has a good to excellent level of reading, writing & speaking English
- Must be trade qualified
- Able to multitask
- Motivated with ability to adapt
- Quality focused with passion to succeed
- A team player willing to assist
- Company focused looking for long term employment
- Good time management skill with ability to complete small and large project.
- Be self-driven but also able to work in team
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be willing to work overtime if required
(Requirements – must be Australian permanent resident)
(Employment terms – casual/ full time available)
(Wages & other benefits – will be based on candidate’s experience)
(Must have driver license and vehicle)
(Any building or home modification experience is valued)
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to today as the interview process is ongoing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Engineer based in Sydney
Position & Responsibilities
- Manage major accounts and bring on new business
- Sell, maintain and service and modify a wide range of automotive and disability products.
- Provide a solution based sale and add value to a company
- Meet quarterly and yearly targets through building excellent customer relationship and managing existing customers.
- Some interstate and at times international travel may be required.
Ideally you should have the following
- CNC machinery knowledge.
- Factory automation or sign industry background
- Sales Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands on mechanical customisation skills.
Your level of remuneration will be dependent on your experience and level of understanding of the industry and product. The remuneration package includes base salary(60k-80k), car, laptop, phone, plus commissions
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or simply complete the form below: