The Balustrade articulated stainless steel bracket is ideal for adjusting the angle of the handrail.
This product is sold in pair, the price is for two fittings
This grab rail part has an adjustable angle which allows for better adjustment to the handrail. This product is available in 3 different sizes; the 38.1mm 304 grade steel, the 50.8mm 304 grade steel and the 38.1mm 316 grade steel.
Features of this Balustrade bracket:
- The adjustable angle allows a better adjustment to the handrail.
- 304/316 Stainless Steel in a Satin finish.
- The high quality of the bracket makes it highly rated and compliant with AS1428.1
- Easily, you can create the angle you need by adjusting the holder of the tube
- Movable post plate for easy installation.
- This bracket has a narrow clearance between the wall and the handrail for tight spaces.
- Fixed bracket for supporting a continuous round handrail.
- Ideal for architectural projects such as staircases with round handrails.
- Satin finish
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a balustrade?
It is a row of small columns topped by a rail which are found in most stair cases and and other architectural features.
2- What is the purpose of a balustrade?
They sit between the handrail and stairs and are also known as balusters. The purpose of it is to provide safety when ascending or descending the stairs.
3- What are balustrades made of?
They are usually made of iron, wood, stone, and less frequently metal and ceramic.