This Electric Wheelchair with Standing Function is the newest 2021 model with advanced features and functions!
With this Electric Wheelchair with Standing Function, you can stand, lay back, sit, move for better blood circulation and stretch your body and joint, which strengthens cardio-pulmonary function and prevent bedsore. The joystick can be switched for both right and left handed users and is easy to and operate, let go can be safe to stop to boost your confidence in using the wheelchair.
This Electric Wheelchair with standing function also comes with built in cushion armrests and backrests making the wheelchair comfortable enough for all day use. due to its compact build and comfortable design, this wheelchair can be used practically anywhere including the shops, doctor's office, school, work and even around your own home.
Features for the Electric wheelchair with Standing Function:
- Electric Wheelchair with Standing Function
- Zero Gravity
- Joystick for both left and right handed users
Specifications for the Electric Wheelchair with Standing Function:
Range: 20-30 Km
Speed: 0-6 km/h
Other Standing Wheelchairs Available at Gilani Engineering:
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What makes a standing wheelchair better than a regular electric wheelchair?
Physically, a quality standing wheelchair will improve circulation, bladder function, reduce pressure sores and much more. Your life will also improve dramatically on a morale level, with the ability to look your friends and family eye-to-eye and be upright for the first time in years.
2- How much does a Standing Wheelchair Cost?
As Standing Wheelchairs have more functions they tend to be even pricer than regular electric wheelchairs. Standing Wheelchairs on the market can cost up to $15,000, but this Standing Wheelchair and all other standing Wheelchairs here at Gilani Engineering cost up to $5990
Also At Gilani Engineering We aim to assist our clients with payment, we offer interest free finance programs, Hire to Buy, After Pay, we are NDIS providers and thus can utilise your funding or we can use your aged care package or other funding.
3- Who is a Standing Wheelchair recommended for?
Standing wheelchairs are used by seniors, aged cares and people with mild to severe disabilities including:
- spinal cord injury
- traumatic brain injury
- cerebral palsy
- spina bifida
- muscular dystrophy
- multiple sclerosis
- rett syndrome
- post-polio syndrome and more.
4- What if i'm not sure about the standing wheelchair?
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Standing Wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).