Motorised automatic stair climber wheelchair lift by Gilani Engineering
A stair climber is a wheelchair lift which can easily transport a wheelchair and user up or down the stairs without too much hassle. This motorised stair climber wheelchair lift helps transfer the wheelchair user up and down the stairs without hassle. You can use a wheelchair lift anywhere where there is a staircase. This can be at your house, at the hospital, high rise buildings, nursing homes, aged cares and many more.
Features of this Automatic Stair Climber:
- Can be used for hospitals, care homes, emergency centres (fire, ambulance) and in your own home.
- The stair climber can be used for high rise buildings to transfer patients up and down the stairs.
- Extra wide sliding system for safer and easier transfer.
- High quality aluminium alloy
- The sliding system is adjustable and the user can adjust the tightness
Specifications of this Automatic Stair Climber:
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Extra Accessories: Optional
- Unfolded Dimensions : 63 x 56 x (112-171) cm
- Folded Dimension: 112 X 46 X 30 cm
- Net Weight : 33kg
- Gross Weight: 49kg
- Loading Capacity: 200kg (please make sure the operator is able to handle the weight capacity)
- Overall Depth: 111 cm
- Overall Width 50 cm
- Motor Output Power: 120W
- Motor Output Voltage: 20-29.5 v
- Motor Adaptable Voltage: 110-240 v
- Motor Current: 13.9 A
- Battery Voltage: 24 v
- Battery: Lithium Battery x 1PCS
- Battery lifetime:1000+ electric cycles (input and output)
- Service life: 3-5 years
- Max speed: 6km/hr (3.7mph)
- Front tires: 6" PU solid tires
- Rear tires: 8.5" solid
- Climbing slope: 30--60°
- Charging time: 5 hrs
- Width of armrests: 50CM
- Drive mode: rear drive
- Braking system: directional wheel
What makes this stair climber so special?
- Has a control panel with smart touch.
- Upper control Handle that is ergonomically positioned for optimal operator control.
- Motorised Stair-Tread System which easily transports the patient up and down stairs.
- Strong wheel locks for a stable patient transfer.
- 8.5 inch wheels which helps to roll with less force.
- Loading pallet bears the weight of the wheelchair.
- 40-60 mm adjustable wheel loading parts so wheelchair user can easily drive into loading part without additional transfer.
- Adjustable wheelchair back lock to lock back of wheelchair whilst lift is being used.
How the Stair Climber works:
Checking the battery charge:
- Check if the Stair Climber black switch button is switched on
- O means off
- I means on
2. Press the red button and the green lights will turn on if there is any charge in the battery
- 1 Light: 25% Charge
- 2 Lights: 50% Charge
- 3 Lights: 75% Charge
- 4 Lights: 100% Charge
Charging the battery:
- Clockwise the battery connection cable.
- Plug the charge cable and charge the battery.
- When battery is charged remove the charge cable and screw tightly clockwise.
Operating the stair chair lift- deploying and folding the stair climber:
- Firmly press the grey tab above the red tab to release the track.
Folding stair chair lift:
- Remove the adjusted wheels loading part
- Lay down the stair climber. Under the bottom there are two screws
- Rotate the two screws counter clockwise
- Lightly press the loading pallet then the stair climber will be folded
Extending the operating handle:
- Press the red bracket as shows in the video
- Continue holding down the red bracket with one hand and lift up or down with your other hand.
- When you are happy with the position, release.
- The same can be done with the headrest.
Controlling the Stair Climber:
- Press the switch and the red light will illuminate on the top of the loading pallet
- Turn on the red button when the red light is red , the motor can work.
- To move the Stair Climber backward, press the up button
- To move the Stair Climber forward, press the down button
- Never leave a wheelchair user unattended in the mobility stair climber and always secure the person into the wheelchair and secure the wheelchair to the stair climber prior to use.
- Avoid changing the position rapidly, as it may result in an injury to the wheelchair user or carer. Support the mobility stair climber while adjusting the handles.
- Improper maintenance can cause injury. Maintain the mobility stair climber only for the purpose described in the product description in the user manual.
- Please make sure that you understand all safety aspects and features of this product prior to use to make sure a safe use and avoid any injury.
An online user manual is available on our help section
- If you have any hesitations or unsure how to use the product, please make sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 8740 8963.
- Please try the product multiple times without having the wheelchair user in the product so are fully confidence using the product.
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Do you wish to use this Mobility stair climber for delivery?
Yes, you can use this stair climber to lift heavy items up and down stairs using this universal delivery lifter.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a Stair climber?
A stair climber is a wheelchair lift which can easily transport a wheelchair and user up or down the stairs without too much hassle. They are also portable so you can bring it with you to places where needed.
2- Where can I use a wheelchair lift?
You can use a wheelchair lift anywhere where there is a staircase. This can be at your house, at the hospital, high rise buildings, nursing homes and many more.
3- How do you get a wheelchair up stairs?
You can easily take your wheelchair and wheelchair user up and down stairs with the new Stair Climber wheelchair lift! All you do is lock your manual wheelchair onto the lift and send it up or down!