Aluminium Heavy Duty 4 wheel Foldable Rollator Frame
Gilani Engineering's Light-weight aluminium four wheel rollator frame is foldable, comfortable and durable making it easily your best travel companion! Just fold it and store it under the shoe rack or in the cupboard! Or if you are at the hospital you can fold it and store it away in the assistive mobility cupboard.
It does not take up much space, safely supports up to 120kg making it suitable for a range of patients and is easily wiped down preventing the transmission of diseases. Make sure to follow the relevant infection control procedures for your hospital and NSW health.
Features of this Foldable Rollator:
- Comes with cane holder fitted
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Foldable footplates
- Comfortable Seat
- Arm support
- Back support swings back and forth
Specifications of this Foldable Rollator:
- 8" PVC castors
- Foldable Rollator dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 65 x 60 x 90 cm
- Weight capacity: 120Kgs
- Height Adjustable between: 95cm - 105cm
- Colours Available: Red Frame, Black Seat, Black Rims
- Net weight: 8 kg
- Basket dimensions: 40X22X14cm with a handle
- Footrest plate dimensions: 38*13cm
- Seat: 32*35cm
- internal width: 45cm
- Wheels: 7.8 inches
- Overall width when footrest is folded up: 70cm
- overal dimensions: 62*90*80cm
- Folded dimensions: 95*22*62cm
INTEREST FREE FINANCE AVAILABLE NOW!!
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Aluminium Foldable Rollator Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1-Is walker or rollator better?
A Foldable rollator is a more mobile stability aid. Foldable rollators are available in three or four wheel versions. Because of the wheels and brake system, foldable rollators are often heavier than walkers. They are also more durable and longer lasting.
2- Who should not use a rollator walker?
Individuals that should not use a rollator walker include:
- Individuals that have difficulty balancing
- Individuals with cognitive disabilities
- Individuals with very low strength
It is recommended for these individuals to use a Walker instead of a rollator as it partially supports your weight while you are walking or standing making it easier to do everyday activities.
Yes, you can use a rollator as a wheelchair, our 4 wheel rollator have seats which means that you can put the brakes on when you need a rest and take a seat. Alternatively, they can be used for short periods of time if the carer pushes you whilst you are sitting on. However, it cannot be used as a wheelchair for long periods of time as it lacks the back support and cannot be used outdoors. Alternatively, if you regularly need to be pushed, or transported from the car or different vehicle to your home. The Gilani Engineering transit wheelchair is an ideal product and is a lightweight safer solution.