Hospital-quality walking frame with wheels designed for convenience, safety and reliability.
Have confidence in every step with this mobility walking frame with wheels you can depend on. Durable, lightweight materials and quality construction help you get safely back on your feet.
Don't let anything stand in the way of the life that you want to live and get moving again with this Folding Mobility Walking Frame with Wheels. It offers stability and support for individuals who may need a little help getting around but who want to let age or an injury stand in the way of their everyday routines. It has an aluminium frame that is durable yet lightweight and is height adjustable with two armrests for added stability. Slip-resistant plastic on the armrest and feet provides an increased level of safety. Folding and unfolding the unit is simple with one button operation.
Specifications of this walking frame with wheels:
- Folds up for convenient, compact storage and transport
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1 inch increments
- Comfortable moulded hand grips for a secure hold
- Steel cross brace helps provide additional stability
- Slip-resistant rear tips for secure support
- Front glide tips included
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Width between handles: 58 Cm
- Height adjustment range: 81 - 99 Cm
- Weight capacity: 136 Kgs
- Helps maintain balance and stability when standing and walking
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries!
Benefits of our HIRE TO BUY program:
- If you have a temporary injury, limited mobility or want to see if the product is right for you the Mobility Hire Equipment Sydney Hire to Buy Option is a great option
- If you decide to keep the product you have tried, all hiring fees, hiring rate and pick up delivery fee will be deducted from the purchase price (one time $99.00 admin fee is not refundable) if you wish to proceed with the purchase.
- The minimum hire period is 14 days however you can always extend any hire on Light Transit Wheelchairs Australia , and those ADDITIONAL HIRE OUT PERIODS are fully deductible from the purchase price as you do not have to pay the admin fee but only the hire fee and rate.
- That way you are not paying additional hire expenses on top of the full price.
- If you already know what you want and wish to have it delivered to you today. We will deliver it, even today! (SAME DAY express courier service available in Sydney metro).
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a walking frame?
Walking frames are mobility aids that provide an additional level of balance and support while walking and getting about your day. They come in a variety of designs: such as fixed, folding and adjustable. This is so they can be best suited to your exact needs.
2- What is the difference between a Walking Frame with wheels and a Rollator?
The difference between a walking frame with wheels and a rollator is that a walking frame with wheels is used for people who want extra stability and want help traversing on uneven terrain.Whilst rollators are walkers with wheels on all four legs.
3- What is a walking frame used for?
Walking frames offer support for people when they're walking around both indoors and outdoors. They provide stability and balance to those who are a little less steady on their feet.