Gilani Engineering is a successful supplier of plumbing and bathroom products including the corner grab rail. GE collection offers confidence in independent living, delivering a new level of safety and freedom in the bathroom, whilst also providing a stylish and modern look.
The Gilani Engineering Corner Grab Rail collection has continued Gilani Engineering's drive into the Care & Commercial market. The combination of independence and style has produced a collection that is both simple and modern.
- High-quality materials suitable for all commercial and health care applications
- Satin stainless steel finish for smooth and gentle gripping
- It complies with relevant grab rail requirements for Access and Mobility
- Constructed to withstand 1100N force as per requirements
- Designed for assisted support at the toilet
- Custom-made sizes are available by inquiring directly to us.
- 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and
- rust resistance that lasts forever
- Brush finish, make the steel slip resistance and good looking
- Knob diameter 100mm for example
- These rails help to get on and off with a rating of 110kg and also compliance with AS1428.1
- For safety, must be installed professionally, withhold the force of the person safely, and must be to Australian standard
- Our professional installers, can install them safely, reduce your stress, and providing you with a warranty
We are Registered NDIS providers.
If you have NDIS funding and would like the Gilani Engineering team to Install this Corner Grab Rail in your home, just contact us on 02 8740 8963 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote today. Gilani Engineering is also able to do the service booking for you, making things a lot easier and hassle-free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What can I buy under consumables NDIS?
2-What is the difference between a handrail and a stair rail?
3- Can I use a 2x4 for a handrail?
4- Do all stairs need a handrail?