Toilet Grab Rail Fully stainless steel for ultimate durability, with strong tubular construction. Ideal for use in wet or damp areas.
Tested to 250kg in vertical 90-degree positions, 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and rust resistance that lasts forever
Heavy-duty steel hinged toilet grab rail with support leg Features:
- 32mm in diameter and 304 stainless steel, make the rail easy to grab and rust resistance that lasts forever
- Brush finish, make the steel slip resistance and modern looking
- Strong and easy to grip with the Lift & Lock & No Lock safety mechanism.
- Double height grab rail bars - two heights for support when rising.
- Dropdown, when required, fold safely away when not in use.
- Manufactured for strength, finish, and durability - certified up to 250 kg.
- These rails help to get on and off the toilet
- For safety must be installed professionally to withhold the force
- Our professional installers can install them safely reduce your stress and provide you with a warranty
- Available with a support leg.
- Support Leg for additional load-bearing strength, recommended when fitting to stud/partition wall.
- Can be fixed at any desired height.
- These rails help to get on and off the toilet with a rating of 110kg and also
compliant with AS1428.1
- For safety must be installed professionally, withhold the force of the person safely, and must be to Australian standard
- Our professional installers, can install them safely, reduce your stress,
and provide you with a warranty
- Can be fixed at any desired height. can be installed only to a height of the leg
- Easy to install.
- Leg size: 550mm.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Can this toilet grab rail be custom-made to my desire?
Yes, it can be modified to everyone needs.
2- Can be fixed at any desired height?
It can be installed only to a height of the leg
3- Which side is the best to install this toilet grab rail on?
Any side that you prefer.