This electric winch is installed and fixed on the vehicle floor (installed centrally) and is a device that provides assistance for wheelchair passengers to get on and off the vehicle.
The wheelchair winch has upward power traction and downward power braking. It can provide upward traction when the wheelchair occupant gets on the vehicle and provide downward braking when the wheelchair occupant gets off the vehicle.
First, fix the triangular belt on the wheelchair frame, and then the caretaker can use the wireless remote control to operate this winch. When the wheelchair climbs the slope, this winch pulls the wheelchair forward.
Because of the automatic locking device, it can stop at any time by releasing the button, and the wheelchair will not roll back. When the wheelchair gets off the vehicle, it can control the wheelchair getting off the vehicle at a certain speed with no rapid descent.
There is a switch for emergency operations. When the wireless remote control fails, it can be operated by this switch.
- Smooth operation and low noise
- It can stop at any time by the release button
- It can be operated by wireless remote control
- It has a switch for emergency operation
- It is light
- Voltage: 12/24Vdc;
- Traction force: 1250N/281.25 lbs/127.5kgf (the slope angle is 14°);
- Length of belt: 4500mm;
- Working noise: ＜60dB;
- Working speed: 270±20mm/s (without load), 120-200mm/s(with load);
- Working environment temperature: -25℃~85 ℃
- Model: WCC
- Gross length (A): 240mm
- Gross height(B): 137mm
- Gross width(C): 180mm
- Length of the belt (D): ＜4500mm
- Length of the triangular belt (E): 250-530mm
- Own weight: 6.5kg