Overbed Table on Wheels for Books, Laptops and Meals
This Overbed Table is designed to be utilised over a bed, chair or wheelchair that offers a convenient solution for mealtimes and other tabletop activities especially for those confined to a bed. This overbed desk comes with so many lovely features making it very practical and comfortable to use.
This desk is height adjustable so it can fit most seating areas. This table can also be tilted, slid and spun around to suit your unique seating conditions easily and comfortably. The Overbed Table has lockable castor wheels to ensure extra stability whilst using the table.
Features of this Overbed Table on Wheels:
- Strong and Sturdy Base for stability and long-lasting use
- Versatile Design that is great for a facility or home use especially those who are recovering from illness or injuries
- Height Adjustable to quickly and easily raise or lower tabletop
- Large Tabletop Surface that is suitable for mealtime, studying, and other general tabletop activities
- Easy Operation making it user-friendly for all ages and needs
- Lockable Castors that enable you to lock the wheels for greater stability
- Four Swivel Wheels that easily roll between rooms
- Strong and Sturdy Base
- Versatile Design
- Height Adjustable
- Large Tabletop Surface
- Easy Operation
- Lockable Castors
- Four Swivel Wheels
Specifications of this Overbed Table on Wheels:
- Design: Overbed Table
- Colour: White
- Adjustable height: Yes (64 - 91 cm)
- Lockable castors: Yes
- Assembly: Required (no tools required)
- Dimensions (Width x Depth): 60 x 40 cm
- Dimensions (Height): 64 MIN - 91 MAX
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
Gilani Engineering are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Gilani Engineering Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers on 02 8740 8963 for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is an overbed table?
Overbed tables are free standing, mobile tables that can be positioned over a bed or chair. The tabletop provides a sturdy, flat surface for meals, drinks, reading and other activities
2- How much weight can an overbed table hold?
This table carries around 15 kilograms which is strong enough to hold your laptop, book, plate, cup of coffee and many more other everyday items which the table may be used for.
3- Where can I use this overbed table?
This overbed table can be used over most:
- wheelchairs and other seating arrangements
4- What should not be placed on an over bed table?
Bedpans, urinals, soiled linen, and other contaminated items should not be placed on over bed tables.